Wisconsin fires OL coach

ICT HSKR 10

Bret Bielema explains letting Markuson go

By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com

Bielema said he pondered the decision on the long flight home from the Badgers' 10-7 loss at Oregon State in which their offensive line got almost no push.

LINK

WTF Bienema? You hire a guy away from an SEC coaching job then fire his ass two games into the season?? I guess you needed a fallguy for the huge upset in Corvallis. :facepalm:

Bienema = shitbag

Bielema said he pondered the decision on the long flight home from the Badgers' 10-7 loss at Oregon State in which their offensive line got almost no push.

LINK

WTF Bienema? You hire a guy away from an SEC coaching job then fire his ass two games into the season?? I guess you needed a fallguy for the huge upset in Corvallis. :facepalm:

Bienema = shitbag

You = wrong

LINK

Bienema = shitbag

You = wrong

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

• Fire 1

Imagine Nebraska had a guy in charge of color coordination, his only job was to make sure you came out in red and white every week. Pretty easy gig right?

Then one week the team comes out in Purple and Green...you'd fire him immediately right?

Well we gave that guy two weeks.

Guys, for what it's worth, that was the O-line coach for Huston Nutt at Arkansas and Ole Miss. Terrible coach - every five years or so, Arkansas would have a decent line, and inevitably, it happened only when the line consisted of almost entirely 5th year seniors. He couldn't develop talent - they got better despite the guy. I was surprised Wisconsin HIRED him, not that it fired him.

• Fire 1

Guys, for what it's worth, that was the O-line coach for Huston Nutt at Arkansas and Ole Miss. Terrible coach - every five years or so, Arkansas would have a decent line, and inevitably, it happened only when the line consisted of almost entirely 5th year seniors. He couldn't develop talent - they got better despite the guy. I was surprised Wisconsin HIRED him, not that it fired him.

I love you.