What will happen the rest of the year! BOOK IT!

akita

Arkansas st:: 56-30 Fans still mad that Huskers give up 300 total yards.

Idaho St: 49-3 Fans start getting pumped up because Huskers allow only 150 yards that game and field goal comes off a special teams turn over.

Wisconsin: 38- 9 I gave Bucky 9 points as the over under for Bucky for the game is 8.

Ohio St: 42- 13 Braxton Miller and Buckeyes have an epic melt down and national media says we are back!

Norhtwestern: 51-49. National media says we are weak again as maher Kicks a 50 plus yard field goal to win the game as time ends. Even in the cold!

Michigan: 38-21 Shoe lace throws like the back up QB from Ohio St and Michigans defense is just depleted. Maybe score 50 in this one!

Michigan ST: 24-3 It is MSU! Will be ranked number 5 in the country and up for the game. Bo stuffs 9 in the box. First loss for MSU! Huskers in the top ten for ranking now!

Penn ST. 63-11. Penn St scores late and goes for 2 at end of game!

Minnesota: 31-17 Looking at teams ahead of Huskers and have let down!

Iowa: LMAO 56-6. Iowa misses 4 field goals. Pray and hope for chaos on final Saturday.

11-1. It looks great on paper. The following year we drink a lot of kool aid and easy schedule and fall flat on our face! Also Ucla losses to Oregon and gets Rose bowl bid for rematch. We destroy UCLA as they had hopes to play in national title game! If I hit on this, I need someone to put my resume into a gambling site,because I am money. Have a good one my friends and stay thirsty. KOOL AID IS GREAT SPIKED WITH GRAIN ALCOHOL!

I'll be honest, just a day of time to think about things and get my mind off of this loss, and im already starting to get over it...i mean let's be honest, i like everyone else, have expectations of national championship every single year, even sometimes knowing there is no way we can make it, but i still have hope. Our team goals are still in tact...we can still win the B1G and make it to the rose bowl, essentially, this game means nothing, besides bragging rights, even had we won and somehow had this unbelievable team and went undefeated there is no way we would be taken above the undefeated SEC team (alabama or lsu) and the undefeated Pac 12 team (Oregon or USC) so honestly we can only improve from here...hell let's be happy the loss came so early in the year, maybe it can be a wake up call for these kids to put extra time in the film room, extra time working their ass off, and extra time learning to stay focused and not take an opponent lightly...they took UCLA lightly...They thought it would be a cake walk, and they all had tons of people watching them. So when you mix in too much confident, with gitters from people watching you, who normally never do, it gets nerve racking. Now i still don't think we are going to walk through the B1G like it's nothing...we have a ton of work to do, and im not going to drink the kool aid again until i have been proven that i can. We will know a lot more about this team after Wisconsin...some of you are overexaggerating about ASU, like i had been the past few days, but let's be honest...the game won't be close...whether we think our defense is garbage or not, this is what Bo does...we see year after year, a sub par defense in the beginning of the year, is a different animal after a few ass whoopings. Lets remember we will have Burkhead back and ready to go by B1G play, and hopefully a decently improved D. Taylor was not the problem and he has make significant improvement. We still have a chance to have a very good year, and set us up for a national championship run next year with our schedule...let's focus on 10 wins, a berth to the conference championship game, and then a bowl win, regardless of if we win the CCG or not...GBR :throwdabones1:

MLB 51: It is not like they got blown out. What if UCLA is a Auburn type? Not saying national title run,but meets Oregon in the PAC 12 title game and loses. Then are we really upset? The Answer is NO. Taht team was Athletic.

I agree. I just wasn't expecting us lose. i was sure we would win by atleast 2 TD's. Reeall bought into the D being much better this year.

MLB 51: It is not like they got blown out. What if UCLA is a Auburn type? Not saying national title run,but meets Oregon in the PAC 12 title game and loses. Then are we really upset? The Answer is NO. Taht team was Athletic.

I agree. I just wasn't expecting us lose. i was sure we would win by atleast 2 TD's. Reeall bought into the D being much better this year.

you mlb 51: I lost a grand total of 2750 on that game. I crapped myself/lol. I thought at least 23 point victory. Granted i made my money back up over sunday. I pissed away all my earnings. It happens. And I will not be touching the Huskers this weekend.

Arkansas st:: 56-30 Fans still mad that Huskers give up 300 total yards.

Idaho St: 49-3 Fans start getting pumped up because Huskers allow only 150 yards that game and field goal comes off a special teams turn over.

Wisconsin: 38- 9 I gave Bucky 9 points as the over under for Bucky for the game is 8.

Ohio St: 42- 13 Braxton Miller and Buckeyes have an epic melt down and national media says we are back!

Norhtwestern: 51-49. National media says we are weak again as maher Kicks a 50 plus yard field goal to win the game as time ends. Even in the cold!

Michigan: 38-21 Shoe lace throws like the back up QB from Ohio St and Michigans defense is just depleted. Maybe score 50 in this one!

Michigan ST: 24-3 It is MSU! Will be ranked number 5 in the country and up for the game. Bo stuffs 9 in the box. First loss for MSU! Huskers in the top ten for ranking now!

Penn ST. 63-11. Penn St scores late and goes for 2 at end of game!

Minnesota: 31-17 Looking at teams ahead of Huskers and have let down!

Iowa: LMAO 56-6. Iowa misses 4 field goals. Pray and hope for chaos on final Saturday.

11-1. It looks great on paper. The following year we drink a lot of kool aid and easy schedule and fall flat on our face! Also Ucla losses to Oregon and gets Rose bowl bid for rematch. We destroy UCLA as they had hopes to play in national title game! If I hit on this, I need someone to put my resume into a gambling site,because I am money. Have a good one my friends and stay thirsty. KOOL AID IS GREAT SPIKED WITH GRAIN ALCOHOL!

From your lips to TO's ears...

Hope your prediction comes true, I would love for us to have a chance to win the B1G this season. It's been way too long without a conference title.

Every one talked about how tough the schedule was this year. Well apparently the schedule is not that tough. Every One has looked weak,except Michigan ST. Please some one argue that point! You Cant! The Huskers have a very weak schedule is all and it is not like our offense cannot play with people. Even if these predictions happen does not mean we are an elite team! It just means we are a team with 11 wins is all. Big Ten is Horrible this year! And I hope we get to the Rose bowl,because I do not want to see a SEC team. Okay maybe Arkansas.

Hope your prediction comes true, I would love for us to have a chance to win the B1G this season. It's been way too long without a conference title.

Every one talked about how tough the schedule was this year. Well apparently the schedule is not that tough. Every One has looked weak,except Michigan ST. Please some one argue that point! You Cant! The Huskers have a very weak schedule is all and it is not like our offense cannot play with people. Even if these predictions happen does not mean we are an elite team! It just means we are a team with 11 wins is all. Big Ten is Horrible this year! And I hope we get to the Rose bowl,because I do not want to see a SEC team. Okay maybe Arkansas.

I thought Michigan State looked weak in some ways, especially on offense outside of Bell. Northwestern doesn't look "strong" per se but they can compete with every team on their schedule and have handled two talented and well coached teams already. Minnesota beat an FCS school for the first time in a while so clearly they're on the rise.

As "beatable" as tOSU has looked at times they have to be the favorite in every game they play.