Us Ambassador to Libya killed by Militants

I see the pissing match is still on. I'm not sure why you two can't just have a duel and put yourselves out of my misery. This thread was intended to focus on events in the Middle east and the ransacking of our embassies. Yet you two just rag each other like a pair of junior high girls arguing over the new kid in town.

I see the pissing match is still on. I'm not sure why you two can't just have a duel and put yourselves out of my misery. This thread was intended to focus on events in the Middle east and the ransacking of our embassies. Yet you two just rag each other like a pair of junior high girls arguing over the new kid in town.

To be fair I have tried to return the conversation back to the middle east and our embassies. just saying.

To be fair I have tried to return the conversation back to the middle east and our embassies. just saying.

guy, this is the big red lounge. the only rules are the board rules. other than that, we keep it

tumblr_luhcb8mcUv1qan32io2_250.gif

also, anyone can bring up anything regarding the attacks. do not see what good it does to come in here and complain how no one is talking about what you want them to be talking about when you are not participating.

Sad that a Mod on this board has such a piss poor response and one that is completely off the topic. But nothing surprising coming from you. I constantly try to have an intellectual conversation/debate and you just bash Romney or my grammar, or ask for proof without giving any yourself.

My most deep and sincere apologies. What would you like to know?

guy, this is the big red lounge. the only rules are the board rules. other than that, we keep it

tumblr_luhcb8mcUv1qan32io2_250.gif

also, anyone can bring up anything regarding the attacks. do not see what good it does to come in here and complain how no one is talking about what you want them to be talking about when you are not participating.

As much as I would have enjoyed participating, when I get the chance to have kids and grandkids come for a 3 day weekend, I'll always pick the grandkids.

And I hoped somebody got lost at sea...

Answering questions by asking more of them. Then throwing around catch phrases heard on Bill Maher, Face the Nation, or the Colbert Report to feign intelligence and win the self styled smartest guy in the room award...

I want to know one thing Sub, without the use of a link or changing it around by asking another question, tell me what the Iranians did to assist with the invasion of Afganistan.

tumblr_lrqm2vOO841qdcri5o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lk19ovBKsT1qzw92qo1_500.gif

I'm just wondering how pissy the middle easterners would have been, if one of these protesters would have come storming through that gate saw a Marine showing him the business end of a M-4, then popped him a new a$$hole in the forehead...

Forehead a$$holes do tend to dampen enthusiasm . . .

Yes, while this is true, just imagine the sh#tstorm that would have followed...

And I hoped somebody got lost at sea...

Answering questions by asking more of them. Then throwing around catch phrases heard on Bill Maher, Face the Nation, or the Colbert Report to feign intelligence and win the self styled smartest guy in the room award...

I want to know one thing Sub, without the use of a link or changing it around by asking another question, tell me what the Iranians did to assist with the invasion of Afganistan.

tumblr_lrqm2vOO841qdcri5o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lk19ovBKsT1qzw92qo1_500.gif

Point = made

No need to constantly browbeat the guy.

And the President and his administration are basically lying to us when they say it was spontaneous and not a premeditated terrorist attack.

That I'd agree with. It seems obvious to me that it was premeditated and if Obama's administration continues saying otherwise they are lying. They deserve every bit of criticism that they receive regarding that issue.

I was very :steam when I heard this confirmed today. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knew it was a premeditated terrorist attack. To deliberately lie was an insult. Obama is despicable.

And the President and his administration are basically lying to us when they say it was spontaneous and not a premeditated terrorist attack.

That I'd agree with. It seems obvious to me that it was premeditated and if Obama's administration continues saying otherwise they are lying. They deserve every bit of criticism that they receive regarding that issue.

I was very :steam when I heard this confirmed today. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knew it was a premeditated terrorist attack. To deliberately lie was an insult. Obama is despicable.

If the current administration thinks that it isn't premeditated, then it's equally scary to think our assets abroad, in the wake of 9/11, weren't able to give some idea that this was about to occur...

I'm just wondering how pissy the middle easterners would have been, if one of these protesters would have come storming through that gate saw a Marine showing him the business end of a M-4, then popped him a new a$$hole in the forehead...

Forehead a$$holes do tend to dampen enthusiasm . . .

Yes, while this is true, just imagine the sh#tstorm that would have followed...

"Warmongering Marine Kills Innocent Demonstrator Inciting Violence From Otherwise Peaceful Assembly."

• Fire 1