Chase Rome quits?

Really Bo?

tumblr_m9hkqkHQyi1r8cwpko1_250.gif

The young man has some balls and it takes a lot to apologize and come back after what transpired.....rather have him on the team than not have him.

While I don't have the exact details about what happened.... I for one believe that there are penalties for your actions. On top of that, he showed traits of exactly the type of player to steer clear of in the process. I just find it funny how he walks out in the middle of a film session... then comes knocking on the door again and now everyone is "YAY!! glad to have you back buddy!!"

But i will admit that this is a case where my fan opinion doesnt really matter because I dont know what happened. If the actual events differ from the way that I understood them to go down, then I am in the wrong. Either way, I know Bo and Chase could give a rats ass about what I think anyway.

Really Bo?

tumblr_m9hkqkHQyi1r8cwpko1_250.gif

The young man has some balls and it takes a lot to apologize and come back after what transpired.....rather have him on the team than not have him.

While I don't have the exact details about what happened.... I for one believe that there are penalties for your actions. On top of that, he showed traits of exactly the type of player to steer clear of in the process. I just find it funny how he walks out in a film session... then comes knocking on the door again and now everyone is "YAY!! glad to have you back buddy!!"

But i will admit that this is a case where my fan opinion doesnt really matter because I dont know what happened. If the actual events differ from the way that I understood them to go down, then I am in the wrong. Either way, I know Bo and Chase could give a rats ass about what I think anyway.

It's all good. I heard the convo. between Rome and Pelini got quite heated (won't go there because not sure if my source is 100% accurate)....and I wouldn't guarantee the team is all sunshine and rainbows about him coming back, but despite the departure, they decided he was worthy of being back on the team.

Any updates on Mr. Rome? Hearing he might be reconsidering his stance on the situation.

Heard the same on a premium board.

Who gives a sh#t, he left once, there's no need for his type in this program.

ncf_g_heisman2001_390.jpg

Have we forgotten that Suh almost transferred to Oregon St. but Pelini talked him into staying with program. Or have we judged players that once they walk out the door, they aren't welcomed back.

situations are not the same. coaching changes vs being but hurt.