Best Burger in Lincoln

While Lazlo's is outrageous, I had to use Mod Privilege and edit the OP. If you people haven't gone to Spikes yet, I have to ask - why do you hate yourself?

Spikes is a relatively unknown gem in this town. Go. Eat. Thank me later.

The sand volleyball place? Wasn't too impressed, but that was 3 years ago. If it's as good now as you say, might have to try it in December when I'm back.

While Lazlo's is outrageous, I had to use Mod Privilege and edit the OP. If you people haven't gone to Spikes yet, I have to ask - why do you hate yourself?

Spikes is a relatively unknown gem in this town. Go. Eat. Thank me later.

The sand volleyball place? Wasn't too impressed, but that was 3 years ago. If it's as good now as you say, might have to try it in December when I'm back.

It's not too good. Knapp is very very old, his taste buds have declined, a hotdog to him is like filet mignon.

Sometimes places are hit and miss depending on who's cooking at that particular time. I remember when I used to live by Sportscaster's, and would occasionally go there on my lunch break. They had one guy who made awesome patty melts, but if he wasn't cooking, there was someone else that constantly over-cooked the burger and I would never order one if that person was working. Probably similar situations in many bar and grills.

Dunno about Lincoln but Stellas in Bellevue used to be AWESOME. I haven't been back there in years so not for sure if they are still the "top burger" so to speak.

They are but I couldn't tell you why they're considered the best. If you want the best burger in Omaha go to SinBurger in Bellevue-they are THE best or Dinkers in Omaha as well.