Best Burger in Lincoln

thanks for all the suggestions guys! I will definitely try one of these places. Sounds Like Tom O'Shanter's on 25th and O street may get my business!!! Unless someone can convince me otherwise!!! :D

P.S. That "Dayum" video for Five Guys is freakin' classic!!!!

I've never been that impressed with Tom O'Shanters. It was great in the 80s but has been living off its rep since then. Kind of like Misty's Steakhouse. For good all around bar food its pretty hard to beat Brewsky's. Have some spicy BBQ wings (not buffalo) to start and pick your favorite sandwich. The french dip at Lazlos is always a favorite and have them add bacon and swiss to it. If you wanted a different pizza go to Fat Pats ( I think its Big Sals now) and get one with cream cheese, red sauce, sausage and mushrooms. Neros was always my favorite late night pizza delivery and it has its own flavor too. Those were always my dining favorites when I lived there and at the time I was running 325 lbs so I liked to eat.

Uh oh!!! French Dip sandich with Bacon on Swiss .... Now that's a combo my tastebusds can't resist. I MUST try this place!!!! YUM!!! :P

thanks for all the suggestions guys! I will definitely try one of these places. Sounds Like Tom O'Shanter's on 25th and O street may get my business!!! Unless someone can convince me otherwise!!! :D

P.S. That "Dayum" video for Five Guys is freakin' classic!!!!

I've never been that impressed with Tom O'Shanters. It was great in the 80s but has been living off its rep since then. Kind of like Misty's Steakhouse. For good all around bar food its pretty hard to beat Brewsky's. Have some spicy BBQ wings (not buffalo) to start and pick your favorite sandwich. The french dip at Lazlos is always a favorite and have them add bacon and swiss to it. If you wanted a different pizza go to Fat Pats ( I think its Big Sals now) and get one with cream cheese, red sauce, sausage and mushrooms. Neros was always my favorite late night pizza delivery and it has its own flavor too. Those were always my dining favorites when I lived there and at the time I was running 325 lbs so I liked to eat.

Uh oh!!! French Dip sandich with Bacon on Swiss .... Now that's a combo my tastebusds can't resist. I MUST try this place!!!! YUM!!! :P

Eat the fries and have the homemade ranch type dressing as a dipper.

I'm shocked *SHOCKED*, I tell you, that no one has brought up Tastee Inn yet.

I wouldn't mind Tastee if they would maybe clean the place up, heck maybe even put the drive through on the correct side. Honest Abe's has onion rings that are eerily similar to Tastee's onion chips and that was really the only reason I ever risked going to Tastee.

I'm shocked *SHOCKED*, I tell you, that no one has brought up Tastee Inn yet.

I wouldn't mind Tastee if they would maybe clean the place up, heck maybe even put the drive through on the correct side. Honest Abe's has onion rings that are eerily similar to Tastee's onion chips and that was really the only reason I ever risked going to Tastee.

I can't believe anyone eats food from that place. It looks hellish when you drive by. No way would I voluntarily go in there for food.

Lincoln: King Kongs very good burgers and gyros or five guys Now in Omaha nothing like a Bronco burger from Broncos.

I thought King Kongs was way overpriced for what you got. Good burger, just too much money.

Five Guys was very unimpressive to me. I've only been there once, though. Maybe I just went on a bad day.

Why is this in the football forum? just wondering, but as far as good burgers, crave does have great burgers but expect to pay 12 bucks for a burger and drink. As weird as it sounds i love burgers from applebees. Like knapp said, im not a huge fan of five guys either...I am interested in trying a burger out at spike's though, im out there sometimes for volleyball, can't believe i havn't tried one.

See, now I really like King Kong's, and didn't think it was overpriced at all, considering their burgers are huge, and you don't pay any more than you would at a table service place. Opinions vary, I guess. But yeah, I liked King Kong's as well.

And mmg, I KNEW there was someplace I was forgetting. Not for everyone, but the loose meat sandwich taste of Tastee's.... ahhhh... course, there is a little joke among our friends, about why they call it Tastee's... because you taste it all week. But the flavor and the food is very good. And their shakes and malts are fantastic as well. :D