Best Burger in Lincoln

Lincoln burgers = meh.

Best bet would be Patty's, Tam, 9 South, or Lazlos.

None of those compare to Stellas, Dinkers, or Louie M's in Omaha. If you're in Lincoln you're better off getting grilled wings (Watering Hole) or a gyro (Ali Babas).

Watering Hole, Patty's Pub, Fat Pats, Bisonwitches, Yia Yia's, and El Toro are my favorite eating establishments

Edit: forgot about Mulliagns, and The Press Box.

Lincoln burgers = meh.

None of those compare to Stellas, Dinkers, or Louie M's in Omaha. If you're in Lincoln you're better off getting grilled wings (Watering Hole) or a gyro (Ali Babas).

I hate this thread...not only does it make me hungry, but I can't get any of it :( I agree, wings at Watering Hole and gyro's at Ali Babas are good stuff.

• Fire 1

Lincoln burgers = meh.

I hate this thread...not only does it make me hungry, but I can't get any of it :( I agree, wings at Watering Hole and gyro's at Ali Babas are good stuff.

Ha ha! You're on the wrong side of the world dude. Just fix yourself a vegemite sandwich and go on dreaming of that Ali Babas gyro. :lol:

• Fire 1

Lincoln burgers = meh.

Watering Hole, Patty's Pub, Fat Pats, Bisonwitches, Yia Yia's, and El Toro are my favorite eating establishments

Edit: forgot about Mulliagns, and The Press Box.

Good call on Fat Pats and Bisonwitches. I'd definitely add those.

Lincoln burgers = meh.

I think I might as well have had my pay checks directly deposited at those establishments back in the day. The owner of Babas would recognize me outside of the restaurant. :lol:

Good stuff.

Lincoln burgers = meh.

I think I might as well have had my pay checks directly deposited at those establishments back in the day. The owner of Babas would recognize me outside of the restaurant. :lol:

Good stuff.

George is a nice guy. I wonder when the last time he slept was?