Speaking of players leaving programs

For all you jumping to conclusions about our coaching staff, calling for Bos head, or acting like the sky is falling because we lost a few players need to read this, this happens everywhere and its ALOT worse at other places.

Grow the f#*k up!! Stop being a bunch of nerds get off the computer and go out and enjoy your life. Wake up on saturday and go support your team, enjoy the atmoshpere and time with friends and family.

Since last summer, the Cowboys have seen 16 players exit the program for a variety of reasons, including such potential high-impact guys as Michael Bowie – the starter at left tackle – running back Herschel Sims and receivers Michael Harrison and Isaac McCoy.

http://newsok.com/ok...o&remember=true

Who sh#t in your wheaties this morning?

It's not the number of them leaving, it's how and when they are leaving that has people wondering whats going on.

We can wonder whats going on all we want, thats perfectly normal. Its the people calling for the firing of coaches, and blaming the coaches for players leaving when they dont have all the facts thats irritating.

For all you jumping to conclusions about our coaching staff, calling for Bos head, or acting like the sky is falling because we lost a few players need to read this, this happens everywhere and its ALOT worse at other places.

Grow the f#*k up!! Stop being a bunch of nerds get off the computer and go out and enjoy your life. Wake up on saturday and go support your team, enjoy the atmoshpere and time with friends and family.

Since last summer, the Cowboys have seen 16 players exit the program for a variety of reasons, including such potential high-impact guys as Michael Bowie – the starter at left tackle – running back Herschel Sims and receivers Michael Harrison and Isaac McCoy.

Because i said some people need to grow up? Chase Rome is that you?

Sorry i raised my voice, dont quit HB

• Fire 1

I'm Chase Rome, you caught me. Let the brilliance of your deduction skills shine through, you stud you.

I'm Chase Rome, you caught me. Let the brilliance of your deduction skills shine through, you stud you.

tumblr_lzs2sw4cIE1rps85wo1_400.gif

Stop being a bunch of nerds get off the computer and go out and enjoy your life.

Says the guy with 1,500 posts on this site alone. :rolleyes:

Yes, attrition happens everywhere. I started a topic on this just one month ago.

Amen! But he makes a good point...there is life after football. Barely, but there is.

Stop being a bunch of nerds get off the computer and go out and enjoy your life. Wake up on saturday and go support your team, enjoy the atmoshpere and time with friends and family.

I went fishing Sunday following the loss to UCLA. Of course the game came up in conversation with fellow fishermen, but at least i complained about the defense outside and not on the computer. :)

Since when has Nebraska strived to be compared to Oklahoma State?

Really? Last time i checked they were in a BCS game last year while we were home watching. Its excatly this kind of mentality that makes Husker fans the biggest whiners. The lofty expectaions fans put on our program and players is just ridiculous. Besides who ever said i was comparing NU to them, just stating a simple fact that it happens everywhere. Most people, like you apprarently, have their head stuck in the sand and dont realize that losing a few players is quite normal, and are so stuck on Nebraska football, you dont see that it happens all the time.

Losing a player here and there is indeed normal. Losing 4 highly rated recruits in less than 6 months, does not strike me as normal.

Highly Rated? Yes recruiting services had them at 4 stars, but what have they proved in the program? I think Moore would be the biggest loss, but if he can't get along with the other linemen and doesn't want to have to compete for his position well then I guess he really isn't that highly rated recruit afterall. Same goes with Rome, Green, and Klachko I have a feeling there is a lot more to that story that the University doesn't want to talk about. I really think that the coaches were trying to get them to stay and just work through their problems and it just got worse instead of better. So the coaches just finally said fine go. We need players that want to compete Period. I think we all seen with Rome what would happen if they just gave him his position to keep him and his four stars happy, Very little production, and I was one when he came in and played last year that thought that in a few years he could be the next coming of Tomich which obviously I was wrong.

I heard somewhere Texas has had 19 players leave their program in the past 15 months too.

we can't recruit at the level that is required to replace the flow of talent from the Huskers right now. We're lucky to get 2-3 guys at Rome, Moore, & Green's level in a year. Texas can get 15 of them on junior day. Lets say we can get 5-6 starters out of each recruiting class. I'm confident that by the time these guys were juniors each would have been starters or co-starters. So we essentially just lost an entire recruiting class.

I heard somewhere Texas has had 19 players leave their program in the past 15 months too.

we can't recruit at the level that is required to replace the flow of talent from the Huskers right now. We're lucky to get 2-3 guys at Rome, Moore, & Green's level in a year. Texas can get 15 of them on junior day. Lets say we can get 5-6 starters out of each recruiting class. I'm confident that by the time these guys were juniors each would have been starters or co-starters. So we essentially just lost an entire recruiting class.

I wonder how that's workin out for'em.