John Papuchis should be our head coach

Nate

I'm not the tough guy. I'm not asking anyone to come fight me.

Exactly my point. You talk do talk tough behind a screen though. But would you say the same thing to my face? Didn't think so.

If you were as much of an idiot out loud in real life, we'd all just go to a different bar. Instead, we're stuck with you.

Still waiting for HuskerB to link to my insults......

yeah, didn't think so.

So basically last week I was labeled an idiot or crazy because A) I predicted 8 wins or less this season and B) I started a topic regarding Bo's national perception. Well, I'm still sticking with my prediction, and for those of you who think the nation has such a rosy view of Bo, I suggest you go to yahoo and read the comments people left when they found out he was hospitalized. General consensus: "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." So yeah -- instead of jumping on me (a guy who likes Bo and is a Husker fan), perhaps you should focus your personal attacks on opposing teams' fans who have no respect at all for our program or our coach. I'm out.

• Fire 1

yeah, didn't think so.

So basically last week I was labeled an idiot or crazy because A) I predicted 8 wins or less this season and B) I started a topic regarding Bo's national perception. Well, I'm still sticking with my prediction, and for those of you who think the nation has such a rosy view of Bo, I suggest you go to yahoo and read the comments people left when they found out he was hospitalized. General consensus: "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." So yeah -- instead of jumping on me (a guy who likes Bo and is a Husker fan), perhaps you should focus your personal attacks on opposing teams' fans who have no respect at all for our program or our coach. I'm out.

That happened clear back on signing day, where have you been?

Moraine, 100 bucks says you won't say that to my face.

I would honestly love to see what you would do after moraine said that to your face. I bet you wouldn't do sh#t.

HA -- and you, sir, would be wrong.

Moraine is a female (atleast according to the profile).... I believe that is what Crewe was getting at.... So relax chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

yeah, didn't think so.

That happened clear back on signing day, where have you been?

Oh, that's right -- when I said Peat was going to sign w/ Stanford, and that Alonzo Moore could've been swayed by LSU (and if you still think that wasn't possible, then you are far crazier than I am.)

• Fire 1