*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

#prayforpoulter

Booked 6 business seats for my wife & nanny to fly home & @British_Airways downgrade my nanny so katie has no help for 10 hours with 4 kids.—

Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) August 08, 2014

Think I would've downgraded myself to coach. And left the nanny up in business class with the wife and kids.

Pilot's false arm falls off as he lands passenger plane

It's probably one of the more unusual incidents air traffic investigators have looked into, but the good news is that when a pilot's prosthetic arm fell off during landing, no one got hurt.

The 46-year-old pilot lost control in dark and windy conditions while bringing a Flybe airline turboprop plane with 47 passengers into Belfast City Airport in Northern Ireland.

I was listening to news on Sirius radio this morning and a story came on about 2 guys that got into an arguement over a rule about ball placement ( the ball landed in a mudhole) and ended up beating each other with their clubs. Both were hospitalized and had charges brought up against one another. The charges were later dismissed because neither would testify against one another. One of the guys is now suing the other because he said he cheated. The reporter asked him why over cheating and not the bodily harm. The guy replied, There is nothing worse then a cheater in golf and I also kicked his ass, so we are even in that aspect. WTF

I was listening to news on Sirius radio this morning and a story came on about 2 guys that got into an arguement over a rule about ball placement ( the ball landed in a mudhole) and ended up beating each other with their clubs. Both were hospitalized and had charges brought up against one another. The charges were later dismissed because neither would testify against one another. One of the guys is now suing the other because he said he cheated. The reporter asked him why over cheating and not the bodily harm. The guy replied, There is nothing worse then a cheater in golf and I also kicked his ass, so we are even in that aspect. WTF

I've given this some thought before. If I got in a fight with a golf club (unlikely) I'd grab my 60 lob wedge. It has the heaviest head and would make the best weapon. Also, it's not part of the matched set of irons. So easily replaceable. Is it odd that I think about things like this?

Also, didn't Elin Nordegren use a wedge? Seemed to work for her. :lol:

I've given this some thought before. If I got in a fight with a golf club (unlikely) I'd grab my 60 lob wedge. It has the heaviest head and would make the best weapon. Also, it's not part of the matched set of irons. So easily replaceable. Is it odd that I think about things like this?

Also, didn't Elin Nordegren use a wedge? Seemed to work for her. :lol:

Plus it would be the cheaper way to go...I have thought about stabbing someone with an icicle before. Perfect weapon, just melts away, no evidence