*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Man Dives Into An Active Volcano With A GoPro, Calls It A 'Window Into Hell'

Exactly my thoughts logging into the board after the game today.

LOL

Ha ha! That's sort of terrifying. I don't care about that protective suit. I wouldn't go anyplace near an active volcano. It's molten rock for frick sake. lol :lol:

So Jack the Ripper was a hairdresser? It was more scary when he was a crazed surgeon. :lol:

Artist's concept of Cliff House, a home that sticks out from a cliff. There is no way this would be safe (heavy seas, erosion, etc), but I could see someone building a house like this.

UJXYqi7.jpg

Here's the pitch - it features three bedrooms (two doubles, the other en-suite), a stylish living space, a carport, separate bathroom and (tantalisingly or nausea-inducingly, depending on your tolerance of sheer drops) an open-air spa and barbecue area on the bottom floor. Artfully minimalist interior décor focuses visitors' attention on "transcendent views of the ocean".

LINK

Artist's concept of Cliff House, a home that sticks out from a cliff. There is no way this would be safe (heavy seas, erosion, etc), but I could see someone building a house like this.

Maybe not such a good idea for those of us occasionally known to stumble around drunk at night. :lol:

Group attacks Wichita youth football coach over player’s eligibility; coach’s wife defends with gun

WICHITA-

Police are still looking for the men who they said threatened a youth football league coach with a gun and then began beating him after a dispute over playing time. The coach’s wife pulled out a gun and fired it in the air to scare the men away.

The incident occurred at about 7:45 p.m. Monday at Linwood Park in south Wichita, Lt. James Espinoza said.

Group attacks Wichita youth football coach over player’s eligibility; coach’s wife defends with gun

WICHITA-

Police are still looking for the men who they said threatened a youth football league coach with a gun and then began beating him after a dispute over playing time. The coach’s wife pulled out a gun and fired it in the air to scare the men away.

The incident occurred at about 7:45 p.m. Monday at Linwood Park in south Wichita, Lt. James Espinoza said.

So the kid's relatives flashed gun, then beat up the coach with brass knuckles, the coach's wife fired a warning shot in the air, and the coach ran to his car to fetch a gun of his own? Wow, that sounds like a tough neighborhood. :lol:

WICHITA-

So the kid's relatives flashed gun, then beat up the coach with brass knuckles, the coach's wife fired a warning shot in the air, and the coach ran to his car to fetch a gun of his own? Wow, that sounds like a tough neighborhood. :lol:

Is the wife hot? Cause it would be so awesome if she was.

Here's the pitch - it features three bedrooms (two doubles, the other en-suite), a stylish living space, a carport, separate bathroom and (tantalisingly or nausea-inducingly, depending on your tolerance of sheer drops) an open-air spa and barbecue area on the bottom floor. Artfully minimalist interior décor focuses visitors' attention on "transcendent views of the ocean".

LINK

It totes could work, this works.

Extreme-Bridge-Skywalk-over-the-Grand-Ca