*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Had 10 bags of candy......ran out ...made a candy run and picked up 6 more bags....had to shut off the porch light a little before 8:00. We were getting vans full of kids from outside the neighborhood.

I talked to some friends yesterday who live a block away from me. They had over 400 trick-or-treaters. They live right across from a city park. People drive from neighborhoods all over town and drop their kids off there. Our house is only a block away, but on a darker street. We only had a 100 or so kids.

Had 10 bags of candy......ran out ...made a candy run and picked up 6 more bags....had to shut off the porch light a little before 8:00. We were getting vans full of kids from outside the neighborhood.

I talked to some friends yesterday who live a block away from me. They had over 400 trick-or-treaters. They live right across from a city park. People drive from neighborhoods all over town and drop their kids off there. Our house is only a block away, but on a darker street. We only had a 100 or so kids.

Be honest, NU. You shot out your streetlights to deter trick-or-treaters

• Fire 1

Be honest, NU. You shot out your streetlights to deter trick-or-treaters

Hey, a couple of BBs are a lot cheaper than all that candy!

What Happens When You Dress As A Boston Marathon Victim And Post It On Twitter

A Michigan woman who posted her bombing victim costume online has apologized after receiving death threats.

Not only did she post pics of her "costume," but she had also tweeted a pic of her driver's license. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So the people who made death threats were upset with her decision-making within a public forum?

That makes sense....

A Michigan woman who posted her bombing victim costume online has apologized after receiving death threats.

Not only did she post pics of her "costume," but she had also tweeted a pic of her driver's license. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So the people who made death threats were upset with her decision-making within a public forum?

That makes sense....

enhanced-buzz-24989-1383413382-11.jpg

Not good judgement. Still. Wood.

That makes sense....

wood-5225-800x600.jpg

• Fire 1

That makes sense....

wood-5225-800x600.jpg

funny1z.png

I would like go bicycle riding with her.

Note: the previous video and the following video all come from the same production company that put together Rebecca Black's "Friday" song

Terrifying

LOL. How old is that girl, about 10? I feel like I could get arrested for just watching that. Really terrifying! :lol: