*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I gather from some of the hoopla surrounding this poster that there are people offended by this woman... or something? What a horrible waste of time. She's a fitness competitor and has the kind of body that snaps back from having a baby quickly. I know two women who had babies and six weeks afterward you would have no idea - flat stomachs and no extra maternity weight.

Isn't this the kind of person you'd want to use as a motivational poster model? And if she's not the norm, she's at least able to show a goal state.

What's wrong with that?

I gather from some of the hoopla surrounding this poster that there are people offended by this woman... or something? What a horrible waste of time. She's a fitness competitor and has the kind of body that snaps back from having a baby quickly. I know two women who had babies and six weeks afterward you would have no idea - flat stomachs and no extra maternity weight.

Isn't this the kind of person you'd want to use as a motivational poster model? And if she's not the norm, she's at least able to show a goal state.

What's wrong with that?

Reading the comments on that article are hilarious. Apparently she's demeaning towards "real women" because she can manage her time, weight, kids, etc. She should be ashamed lol

What's wrong with that?

I double dog dare you to post that on your refrigerator. :lol:

What's wrong with that?

I double dog dare you to post that on your refrigerator. :lol:

You don't know how cool my wife is. She'd see that and barely give it a "meh." There would be zero repercussions.

Mrs. knapplc puts up with knapplc all the time. You know the woman is a saint.