*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I'm not sure why they ever banned electronic devices in the first place. There's no possibility that a cell phone could interfere with the plane's operation or communications. No possibility at all. Just stupid gov't being stupid.

Well, you're still not allowed to use a cell phone, but you can at least listen to music or play Words With Friends (looking at you Alec Baldwin).

My theory is that the ban was part of a moneymaking scheme. Trying to sell in-flight PPV movies. Or remember when they tried to force payphones on us? Airlines are the devil.

Well, they are making the seats narrower, so there's that lol

I'm not sure why they ever banned electronic devices in the first place. There's no possibility that a cell phone could interfere with the plane's operation or communications. No possibility at all. Just stupid gov't being stupid.

Well, you're still not allowed to use a cell phone, but you can at least listen to music or play Words With Friends (looking at you Alec Baldwin).

My theory is that the ban was part of a moneymaking scheme. Trying to sell in-flight PPV movies. Or remember when they tried to force payphones on us? Airlines are the devil.

Well, they are making the seats narrower, so there's that lol

Oh great. Just when I'm getting fatter.

/ throws second donut into trash can.