*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

What about Fiestdas? Those were the bomb back in the day. Now it looks like sh#t on a tray.

full.jpg

Oh my god! I remember these hexagonal mexican cardboard entrees. I remember getting very sick after eating one my freshman year of high school and basically projectile vomiting. And you know those little spherical pieces of "meat" ...well a couple of them ended up getting lodged in my nose on the way back up. Pretty much ruined fiestadas for me, not that they were good anyways

I remember fiestadas. They were actually pretty good - when I was a kid. Super Saver sells them in six-packs here and I tried some a few years ago. Awful.

+1. To make up for all the fiestadas you had to eat as a youth.

/ Actually, just an excuse to get you to +5,000. :lol:

• Fire 1
An appeals court has cleared a New York City driver in a fatal crash after agreeing she faced an "unforeseen emergency" when a back-seat passenger untied her bikini top.

The July 2008 crash occurred on the New York Thruway. The Daily News reports Brittany Lahm briefly took her hands off the wheel when her bikini top came off.

Lahm and a group of friends were returning to Rockland County after a day at the shore. Brandon Berman, who allegedly pulled the bikini strings, was killed.

Full Article

An appeals court has cleared a New York City driver in a fatal crash after agreeing she faced an "unforeseen emergency" when a back-seat passenger untied her bikini top.

The July 2008 crash occurred on the New York Thruway. The Daily News reports Brittany Lahm briefly took her hands off the wheel when her bikini top came off.

Lahm and a group of friends were returning to Rockland County after a day at the shore. Brandon Berman, who allegedly pulled the bikini strings, was killed.

Full Article

bikini25n-1-web.jpg