So with Chin gone. Who do you want?

http://www.pjstar.co...y-assistant-job

I'll go with Strick! We want a guy that wants to be here!!!!!

I think I've mentioned it elsewhere in another thread but Strickland told Schick & Nick back when Miles interviewed him that he preferred NOT being a bench coach, and felt his strength would be better utilized in player development. So it makes sense with Chin leaving that particular position open now.

I think I've mentioned it elsewhere in another thread but Strickland told Schick & Nick back when Miles interviewed him that he preferred NOT being a bench coach, and felt his strength would be better utilized in player development. So it makes sense with Chin leaving that particular position open now.

Perfect! You got a guy that loves the Nebraska community and feels that his talents lend itself to the needs of the position. He has high interest in helping the players and is a hard worker. Self motivated hard worker who loves his job!! Those are successful people.

Perfect! You got a guy that loves the Nebraska community and feels that his talents lend itself to the needs of the position. He has high interest in helping the players and is a hard worker. Self motivated hard worker who loves his job!! Those are successful people.

Plus, I believe he made quite an impression with his work with youth while playing in Dallas. Sounds like a really good fit.

I went to school with Strickland, very good personal skills, a real likeable guy. I hope he gets the job.

I was about to bring that up. When I had a break in military service I got to know Strickland. Iguanas was a place of meeting. I remember him as a very well spoken and fun guy to be around. I even told him that they were losing to Colorado at Colorado. He had his Kool Aid in his hand and how they were going to win the conference that year. He presented a very good case. I then proceeded to ask him to throw the game and I would split the gambling money with him. He just started laughing. It was a Joke guys, Do not read to much into it. If he has not changed and has the same personality I think that would be a great Hire!

I was about to bring that up. When I had a break in military service I got to know Strickland. Iguanas was a place of meeting. I remember him as a very well spoken and fun guy to be around. I even told him that they were losing to Colorado at Colorado. He had his Kool Aid in his hand and how they were going to win the conference that year. He presented a very good case. I then proceeded to ask him to throw the game and I would split the gambling money with him. He just started laughing. It was a Joke guys, Do not read to much into it. If he has not changed and has the same personality I think that would be a great Hire!

I bet you have all the best fishing stories.