Martinez

ndobney

Martinez turned it around for sure in the 2nd half, and showed poise that I have not seen from him in big games to this point. I am glad to see TMART making me eat my words!!!!! GOOD GAME!!

Id say ohio state was a pretty big game last year when we had the biggest comeback in school history. he played very well and poised to lead that comeback

OP has a point though. Look at the stat line: 17/29, 189, 2, 0. Terrible! And we won! Awful! Worst QB in Nebraska history. Kick him off the program.

You know what? f#*k you OP. f'ing f#*k you. You are one of the dumbest human beings alive. You have no common sense, you have no empathy for another person, and your opinion of Taylor for ZERO f'ing REASON is so ingrained in your mind that no matter what he does it will never be good enough. He could lead us to a national title next year and you'd still hate him for life. You'd make fun of his smile, his ears, his shoes. You'd make fun of his delivery as he completes 70% of his passes. You'd question his leadership after he leads 2 huge comebacks against good conference foes. And I'm sick of it. You aren't a Husker fan. You're a goddamn f'ing RETARD. And you don't deserve the satisfaction of this win. I'd ban you in an instant if I was a mod. What do you do for fun, go to the bar and set the punchin bag record? Get together with your buds and reminisce about that high school football game where you had a touchdown? Do you have ANY COMMON SENSE, ANY f'ing AWARENESS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD AROUND YOU?

I'm sorry. But if Taylor hasn't proven himself to you, you are a worthless and very, very sad human being.

/rant

edit, knapp, please don't ban me. I'm wasted and this guy is clearly trolling or is insanely idiotic

I think you'll be okay. This was clearly directed at the post and not the poster :wasted