Martinez

ndobney

He is flat out the worst qb ever at Nebraska we will be better off when he moves on!!

Dailey was better than TMart

WTF.... You sound like a total idiot. I don't get how you think that Taylor Martinez is even close to the problem right now. Rex has looked like dog crap so far. So has our D for the most part.

It's absolutely ridiculous how you can put this first half on Taylor whatsoever. He's 10/13 passing with 42 rush yards.... How does that make him the worst QB ever?....

He is flat out the worst qb ever at Nebraska we will be better off when he moves on!!

Dailey was better than TMart

WTF.... You sound like a total idiot. I don't get how you think that Taylor Martinez is even close to the problem right now. Rex has looked like dog crap so far. So has our D for the most part.

It's absolutely ridiculous how you can put this first half on Taylor whatsoever. He's 10/13 passing with 42 rush yards.... How does that make him the worst QB ever?....

Because the knee jerk reaction is to blame him obviously.....................the Taylor haters find every reason to jump on him for anything.

I thought he looked pretty sharp on that 95 yard touchdown drive.

Burkhead is the main reason we're down 2 scores at half.

Be honest....................you NEVER thought you were going to say that in his career did you?

Uhh.. I said last year Burkhead was a big reason we lost to Northwestern. But yeah, I get what you're saying. He's usually uber dependable.

I thought he looked pretty sharp on that 95 yard touchdown drive.

Burkhead is the main reason we're down 2 scores at half.

Be honest....................you NEVER thought you were going to say that in his career did you?

It hurts to say it but I have to agree. He's just not either 100% or not explosive enough to break tackles or quick enough to evade them... :hmmph