Rex - a replacement ref, too?

Funny, that does look like Rex. I can understand T-Mart feeling more comfortable with the white cleats, but would it of killed him to wrap em with black tape? Or did he really just want to stand out that much?

I think Taylor might be superstitious. I was reading an article where they were talking to the equipment staff and they mentioned that last year he specifically asked to wear the 2010 pants and not the newer version. Or he could just be that picky...

Funny, that does look like Rex. I can understand T-Mart feeling more comfortable with the white cleats, but would it of killed him to wrap em with black tape? Or did he really just want to stand out that much?

I think Taylor might be superstitious. I was reading an article where they were talking to the equipment staff and they mentioned that last year he specifically asked to wear the 2010 pants and not the newer version. Or he could just be that picky...

Taylor's a strange cat. We as fans dont even know him personally, but it's pretty easy to come up with that conclusion, by watching him interact with the media, on the sidelines and even the way he plays. He's just a different kind of person. But I'm glad he's here, always have been.

That's what makes Tunnelwalkofshame to funny with Taylor, is I dont even think it's that much of a parody involving him.

Taylor's a strange cat. We as fans dont even know him personally, but it's pretty easy to come up with that conclusion, by watching him interact with the media, on the sidelines and even the way he plays. He's just a different kind of person. But I'm glad he's here, always have been.

That's what makes Tunnelwalkofshame to funny with Taylor, is I dont even think it's that much of a parody involving him.

When someone's not asking him question with a camera in his face (a la when he's on the field during a game) he seems like a pretty good leader and fun guy to be around. But he's just so awkward at times it makes me cringe, probably because it reminds me of myself when I was 18. But he's definitely grown up a lot since he's been here.

I had a different idea on the white shoes. Since he signals snaps from the shotgun with a raised foot or an arm wave, maybe they kept the white shoes for contrast so the center could easily see the leg raise for the snap. That's my "white shoes" strategy moment for the day. Thanks for listening. :hmmph

Shoes are pretty important to an athlete. If my team didn't care, I'd opt for the best shoes available to me and not the color/style some athletic company is trying to advertise on my feet.

From the comments of Taylor's teammates, they've fully got his back and if he wants to wear his white shoes while everyone else wear some new fangled black/flashy shoes... they would be cool with it.

Not sure if you guys remember, but Taylor had double turf toe at one point. New shoes that aren't broken in or don't fit just right can mess you up... and we don't need that.