2012 Presidential Debates

Not enough, the right wing media makes people think its billions a year. And the rest of the media does not even bring it up.

Plus the numbers are big enough that they are hard to compare. $10 million dollars sounds like a ton of money. So does $10 billion dollars. Most people simply do not deal with those numbers.

Which could be blamed on the piss poor school system we have.

Maybe . . . I still think that they seem abstract. It's not so much a lack of education or intelligence . . . it's just that they don't seem real. Especially once you get to trillions of dollars.

Ask 100 people on the street how many zeros are in millions, billions and trillions and I would be shocked in even half of them got the number right.

I must say I am kind of surprised, Romney is pushing more than expected. He has held his own much better than I expected. But I think most of us can agree that these are really just lots of fluff. But I enjoy hearing them actually go back and forth in a real debate, and not have PAC's and spokes man comment wars.

Romney has been by far the more poised and confident speaker, but Obama is right. Mitt never said anything about what he would do specifically about anything if he is elected. That makes it difficult to vote for him.

For the record, I don't see myself voting for Obama either. Why didn't Ron Paul get the nomination?....