**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

That play was just pathetic. Our defense is mailing it in at this point - that's not acceptable.

Corey McKeon and 2007?

No, not 2007. I don't think you remember how disgusting it got in 2007. Our defense is talented, and well-coached, albeit with a lot of developing up-and-comers. They have guys who have fire and fight.

However, at this point, in this game, on that play, they looked like they had been thoroughly beaten mentally from the events of the day. Yuck.

Honestly, I don't know how Pelini can even look at himself in the mirror after repeatedly fielding these piss-poor teams year after year, with the same mistakes and same old BS with no signs of anything getting better. He's had his shot, it didn't work, time to move on.

...and yet people such as HuskerHarry continue to defend this crap, for whatever unknown reason. IMO, any fan who is willing to tolerate this pathetic crap isn't a true Husker fan. I refuse to lower my standards, no matter how much people hate on me.

You and Husker Harry need to take it to the woodshed then! I've watched enough of it................deal with it! Be constructive don't be a troll..............

• Fire 1