**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

Well, I'm signing off this thread. The Huskers looked great for about a quarter, but then the same mistakes that have plagued us since Pelini got here reared their ugly head once again. I am obviously disappointed, but quite honestly I am becoming numb to the team melting down like this. It happens every year, usually numerous times. I can't believe the Huskers lost to such a one dimensional offensive team. I probably see at least two more losses in the future (Northwestern and Michigan). I'm hoping no other teams decide to use a counter QB run or zone read play, because obviously we have no way to defend it.

Bleh. What a disappointment. Time to slam this 40 and sulk.

Surprised to see FSU drop. So, who's still in the discussion? Bama, Oregon, S.Carolina, Ohio St. ND, WVU, KSU, Florida

Ohio State is not in the discussion. All we can do is win the Leaders division, win the Heisman, and get an AP (not BCS) National Championship

*sigh*

I was okay with a loss. I expected it. If we can play our best and get beat, I can respect that.

I just wanted ONE ROAD GAME where we didn't make a #$%ing mess of it and turn the ball over a bunch of times and suffer a bunch of jaw-droppingly stupid defensive breakdowns.

I guess that's too much to ask for.

Surprised to see FSU drop. So, who's still in the discussion? Bama, Oregon, S.Carolina, Ohio St. ND, WVU, KSU, Florida

Ohio State is not in the discussion. All we can do is win the Leaders division, win the Heisman, and get an AP (not BCS) National Championship

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad but 3 out of 3 being improbable is