**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

Oh you are talking about OSU, go to your own board

I've only been on this boar for over 2 years, and now you're kicking me out? (plus I can multi-task....I am on my on board)

Hey...what you guys in Ohio do with pigs is up to you. But I don't want to know how long you've been on it

Sorry I just watched deliverance. :P Board*

• Fire 1

*sigh*

I was okay with a loss. I expected it. If we can play our best and get beat, I can respect that.

I just wanted ONE ROAD GAME where we didn't make a #$%ing mess of it and turn the ball over a bunch of times and suffer a bunch of jaw-droppingly stupid defensive breakdowns.

I guess that's too much to ask for.

agree

I don't think OSU stands any chance of winning the BCS, but they could potentially make the title game if they win out, with a little luck.

OSU is under sanctions. There will be no B1G championship game, no bowl game, and no BCS National Championship game this season. Next season.......

I hate losing with a red hot passion. Over the years I have also found that a loss to a better team doesn't hurt quite as much as when we hand the game to an opponent that isn't that much better than we are. Unfortunately we have done it twice this year.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I hate losing with a red hot passion. Over the years I have also found that a loss to a better team doesn't hurt quite as much as when we hand the game to an opponent that isn't that much better than we are. Unfortunately we have done it twice this year.

T_O_B

G>B>R

lot of assumptions in that statement

36 points should be enough to be in contention in most games. This OSU team is not even a top 10 team. They have quite a few weaknesses. For them to hang 63 points on us is an embarrassment, both to the team and the coaches. I remember a few years ago when Kansas put 77 on the board against us and we were ready to hang the defensive coaches and most of the players. OSU scored at least 3 times on the same play when we sold out to the middle and the running back popped to the outside untouched. What in the world do our DE's key on? Pelini will tell us the players didn't execute, which is essentially saying he is not to blame. I'm sorry but this falls squarely on his shoulders. As far as them scoring with a safe lead and 38 secs left....I don't blame the running back. Piss on the coach who called the play and not to take a knee.

T_O_B

G>B>R

lot of assumptions in that statement

I agree 100% with T_O_B. We could have and should have won at Ucla. We went into panic mode again tonight. Without all the turnovers, this is a different game.