**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

Well Husker fans it wasn't what we wanted, but I'm afraid it turned out to be what we had feared. Either way, win or lose, it's always fun discussing the game with all of you. Keep your chins up for the next two weeks because the Legends Division is still out there to be won. Bo's not dumb, he knows that the Nebraska fan base can only take so many losses like this. Hopefully things will get corrected over the bye week.

Ok I'm sorry, but Urban Meyer is running up the score. I just lost some serious respect for the man.

I love when fans of teams get all pissy and butt hurt when the other team keeps scoring TDs.

Here's an idea, how about our defense stop them? They have been running the same three plays all game long, but somehow our defense can't figure it out.

Normally I would agree with you on this philosophy. But the game was over they were on the 20 with only 38 seconds left. All they had to do was take a knee.

Sorry, I will never get mad at a coach or team for playing until the clock hits 00:00. Their job on offense is to score, Huskers' job on defense is to stop them. Huskers obviously failed miserably. It's not like Ohio St has alot of weapons. They have a QB. That's it. Stop him and Ohio St has no offense. Unfortunately the "defensive mastermind" couldn't figure out the limited played they were running.

Yep, Urban has just won the Classless prick of the year award.

It was a run, not a pass. And Rod Smith still doesn't know the plays which is why he only got a carry when Hyde was injured. Hyde really is the only RB we have left due to injuries.

Agreed.

Just because you can does not mean you should. Take a knee ball game over. If we did that to an opponent I would be upset as well.

Very classless at the end there not that it matters, though. We were manhandled after being up 17-7. It's like something broke and we couldn't stop their offense.

Side note: If you're up by 2-3 scores with :58 left in the game and it's 1st down and you elect to run the ball instead of taking a knee, it's classless. Sure, you can blame the defense for not tackling but it's still a classless act. However, being that it's Urban Meyer, just expect it.

If Flu is double jointed, what are the odds he blows himself?

Hey hskrpride, that's your wife in your pics, no? Not bad. Well, my wife is in my sig pic, too. That's the pic from the Ford calendar she was in. Was also in the national Hooters calendar. So yeah, you might want to rethink things there, tough guy.

Same thing! What does this have to do with anything he said in that post?! Your warning level has been increased also.

Man you have got to be kidding me. What does him referencing my ability to "blow myself" have anything to do with my posts??? And yeah, the fact that I'm married to a beautiful woman has pretty much EVERYTHING to do with what he said in his post. Are you blind?!

And I raised his warning level like I told you in the first PM I sent you.......................read the second one......................it'll explain further.

FLU :troll:

post-6620-0-44898500-1349582022.jpg

I think this game will become the rivalry game for Nebraska in the Big Ten. After the crap that went on, there will be bad blood next year as well.

Last year was the reason we wanted blood this year. This is going to be a vicious cycle LOL.

PSU had no say when they joined the B1G. But, I can definitely see you guys regularly competing for the B1G championship. Hell I think you guys have a shot this year at a title.

Ok I'm sorry, but Urban Meyer is running up the score. I just lost some serious respect for the man.

I love when fans of teams get all pissy and butt hurt when the other team keeps scoring TDs.

Here's an idea, how about our defense stop them? They have been running the same three plays all game long, but somehow our defense can't figure it out.

Normally I would agree with you on this philosophy. But the game was over they were on the 20 with only 38 seconds left. All they had to do was take a knee.

Sorry, I will never get mad at a coach or team for playing until the clock hits 00:00. Their job on offense is to score, Huskers' job on defense is to stop them. Huskers obviously failed miserably. It's not like Ohio St has alot of weapons. They have a QB. That's it. Stop him and Ohio St has no offense. Unfortunately the "defensive mastermind" couldn't figure out the limited played they were running.

That's a fair opinion. I can respect that.

Yep, Urban has just won the Classless prick of the year award.

It was a run, not a pass. And Rod Smith still doesn't know the plays which is why he only got a carry when Hyde was injured. Hyde really is the only RB we have left due to injuries.

Agreed.

Just because you can does not mean you should. Take a knee ball game over. If we did that to an opponent I would be upset as well.

Would he be allowed had Pelini used a timeout?

Eliminating fumbles, interceptions, penalties and false starts are part of the coaching process. In this case, for this staff, it is always present. We constantly have turnovers and stupid penalties. Why is that? And, you have to have the coaching to make the adjustments after the first quarter. The O State staff seemed to figure it out and make their adjustments, why did we not do the same? Oh, and where is the passion of our players to win?

Now, it is 62 to 38! 24 point difference.