meltdown thread

Malth

There is no good reason for the run defense to be this poor. Lack of talent is not an excuse. Motivation and scheme seems more likely.

I'd also like to thank Taylor for throwing three interceptions. Thanks Taylor.

i edited my comment. i just think it is unfair to question a player's motivation.

There is no good reason for the run defense to be this poor. Lack of talent is not an excuse. Motivation and scheme seems more likely.

big talk from a guy who enjoyed the game from the comfort of his couch.

There were about 100 Quarterbacks in D1 football that didn't watch from the comfort of their couch AND played for far less prestigious programs who didn't throw three interceptions yesterday.

You think because I don't play for some reason I don't have the right to critique? Because I don't play I don't have a vested interest. Do my tax dollars go to the university? Does my admission ticket help pay for the athletic program.

All those who post on this forum critique in some way or another. ::. Edited::

big talk from a guy who enjoyed the game from the comfort of his couch.

There were about 100 Quarterbacks in D1 football that didn't watch from the comfort of their couch AND played for far less prestigious programs who didn't throw three interceptions yesterday.

You think because I don't play for some reason I don't have the right to critique? Because I don't play I don't have a vested interest. Do my tax dollars go to the university? Does my admission ticket help pay for the athletic program?

All those who post on this forum critique in some way or another. Just because I might not do it in a way that pleases your interests doesn't change that fact. So that statement makes you a hypocrite. You posted here. Are you out there f%#$%ing playing? And if you are what makes you think your immune to criticism?

it was not that criticism i took issue with. it was the motivation quip. also, that is why i edited my comment.

I love the fact that just because people are on here professing that things aren't all bad, it means they accept mediocrity.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY on here accepts our program being mediocre. Some of us try to take away what very few positives they saw, and match them in with the negatives. Some of us think that Bo is our best option at this point. Why that means accepting mediocrity, I don't know. I don't know how you guys see that.

The most frustrating part of the game last night, was not that the team quit, because they didn't. They didn't give up--but just got overrun on the defensive side of the football. Taylor threw that first interception, and then the team came out and beat the snot of the Buckeyes offensively and defensively for the next 10 minutes of the game. But that changed, and I don't know why or how, and before I knew it, we were down 25 and had given up 63 points.

We showed like we were going to prove ourselves on the national stage in primetime against a tough opponent on the road, and then this.

Taylor threw that first interception, and then the team came out and beat the snot of the Buckeyes offensively and defensively for the next 10 minutes of the game. But that changed, and I don't know why or how, and before I knew it, we were down 25 and had given up 63 points.

i like what you said. the part i kept i wanted to comment on. that was so baffling. we came out like we were poised to prove ourselves as the class of the B1G and we ended up pooing the bed and not even competing. it can not be as simple as adjustments, but i do not know how to explain it. we were containing and even sacking braxton, then we could not touch him. i am not ready to give up on bo or his teams, though. i still think bo has potential to do great things for this program.