meltdown thread

Malth

how dare you demand excellence! How dare you demand nothing but the best!

Sorry, i am not willing to just be happy with a winning season. I dont need NC's, but i expect to be competitive in the league and play in the CCG every year or two. I dont mind losing games, as long as we are competitive. We weren't last year, in 3-4 games, and we certainly were not last night. We got embarrased, plain and simple.

I wasn't ever calling for Bo's head. Why would I? I'm not the person who gets to make that decision. I'm just hate when I run into my friends every season and see "Oh, huskers are going to be a top 10 team this year....We have a good chance at contending for a MNC"...

No we are not. We don't have the talent to be a top 10 team. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop cheering for the huskers, but I won't be spewing the ignorant bullsh#t that consists of remarks on how good we are.

Not at all the same.

i guess they are similar in that in both games nebraska was one of the teams and in both games they were playing football. other than that, i do not see many similarities.

In regards to the 2007 game:

Both games where our defense gave up 60+ points

Both games where our offense put up more than enough points to win the game

Both games where total yardage was fairly even between both teams

Both games where we had 3 interceptions.

Both games where our defense quit in the 4th quarter

But you're right, no similarities. You know it all buddy.

Not at all the same.

i guess they are similar in that in both games nebraska was one of the teams and in both games they were playing football. other than that, i do not see many similarities.

i don't know if i would consider you a friend, but thanks.

Not at all the same.

Great response. Just what I expected.

Not at all the same.

Great response.

thanks, you are very complimentary.

Aside from the Colorado game comparison, I don't really disagree with your points.

I'd like to think Bo can still be the guy, and he's shown sparks of it, but I think changes are needed. Cotton has to go--we need an offensive line that is consistently among the best in the conference. Beck needs a lot of improvement in the next year. Bo needs a right hand man, assistant head coach type that can allow Bo to focus on staying on top of his defensive strategy. And probably other changes too.

• Fire 1

We are getting as much out of this team as there is too get--they are all overachievers, Problem is they are just plain flat out classed, a step to slow, a penalty too many--trying too hard aganist better talent. Bo knows you can't fix what isn't fixable...'beats me', is as good of a reply as he could have given to what has gone wrong which I read as 'we were flat out classed.'

Our John Blake ***** recruit Suh is long gone with the cubboard as bare as it has ever been what we need is a ***** recruiting coach, I'll be specific a BLACK ***** recruiting coach.

I'm sure the coach of Idaho St. was getting all he could out of his players *, but again they were just plain flat out classed by us.

NU is a *** program now, with a good chance of dropping to ** after this year. Enjoy the 4-2 start, as long as we pack in MS we can at least count every year on 4-2.

Now if that isn't good enough for you well I have a suggestion: let's drop out of the BT go independent and schedule nothing but home games with Idaho St. and other schools in the Little Sisters of Mercy league.

We are getting as much out of this team as there is too get--they are all overachievers, Problem is they are just plain flat out classed, a step to slow, a penalty too many--trying too hard aganist better talent. Bo knows you can't fix what isn't fixable...'beats me', is as good of a reply as he could have given to what has gone wrong which I read as 'we were flat out classed.'

Our John Blake ***** recruit Suh is long gone with the cubboard as bare as it has ever been what we need is a ***** recruiting coach, I'll be specific a BLACK ***** recruiting coach.

I'm sure the coach of Idaho St. was getting all he could out of his players *, but again they were just plain flat out classed by us.

NU is a *** program now, with a good chance of dropping to ** after this year. Enjoy the 4-2 start, as long as we pack in MS we can at least count every year on 4-2.

Now if that isn't good enough for you well I have a suggestion: let's drop out of the BT go independent and schedule nothing but home games with Idaho St. and other schools in the Little Sisters of Mercy league.

Well this should get entertaining