Good game guys

The wife and I just got back home. We met a lot of great Nebraska fans. I know how you all feel right now but please keep your heads up. I think you guys can win out and represent the B1G. Your offense is explosive and fun to watch. You seem to have the same issues as us on defense...and we both come from a rich tradition of solid defenses so its hard to watch sometimes.

The atmosphere was electric and I would love to hear from anyone that went to the game. I will be rooting for you guys the rest of the year!

• Fire 6

OSU played lights out.

Braxton is an incredible athlete, and the better team certainly won tonight. I thought we might make a game of it, but OSU made every one of our mistakes and turnovers hurt.

Congrats.

The Buckeyes will certainly be strong under Urban for many years. Great team.

I think buckeye nation is still in shock from the offense tonight. I think tonight for the first time, minus the first quarter, the offense finally clicked. Braxton is not human for sure, but we have all seen him and what he could do. I think we are more happier with Carlos Hyde and his emergence tonight.

This game could have gone either way guys. You guys had a lot of big plays on us. I think the shoe helped us a bit, it was Rockne tonight. Did it sound loud on tv?

I think buckeye nation is still in shock from the offense tonight. I think tonight for the first time, minus the first quarter, the offense finally clicked. Braxton is not human for sure, but we have all seen him and what he could do. I think we are more happier with Carlos Hyde and his emergence tonight.

This game could have gone either way guys. You guys had a lot of big plays on us. I think the shoe helped us a bit, it was Rockne tonight. Did it sound loud on tv?

Hey, UCLA fans were saying the same thing a few weeks ago and Im sure MichiganMan will be saying the same thing in a few weeks.

your offense clicked because you were playing our defense, theres a reason wisconsin and michigan put up nearly 50 last year, we cannot stop a qb who can run, our LB's are too slow and we do not match up well in a 2 gap system either. It looks like according to your schedule you could win out, but i wouldn't say your offense finally clicked, wisconsin had a good D and i think they will hold you to around 30, but in any case good game and Braxton is a monster.

The better team won. I am glad to hear you give our offense some props...it has been an experiment for awhile but we have some good players and it has been more fun to watch last couple years. Don't let our defense fool you into thinking Hyde or your offense is now going to be great for the rest of the year. Our defense has a way of making good players look Heisman-esque when they play us. Our defense is really bad.

I love watching your offense. I really also like Nebraska, always have. I wish I could say something to make you all feel better.

One thing though, yes we scored on your defense, but I believe we were +3 on turnovers with 2 interceptions. We also had a special teams score. You can't blame it all on the D.

I'm a D guy, played linebacker from 3rd grade through high school. I hope both the silver bullets and the blackshirts tun things around.

I think buckeye nation is still in shock from the offense tonight.

Tell me about it. One of the Cleveland sports radio hosts just re-tweeted "Tressel is wondering how Urban managed 21 field goals kicked in a game." As critical as I've been of Miller for his inconcictent passing I've gotta take my hat off to him. Hyde stepped it up big-time, too.

Nebraska is def at a turning point right now. We all knew that five games would determine how the season went. We are two games in and stand at 1-1. If we get the next three, there is no doubt in my mind that we will be the Big 10 Champs. I think the defense performed well at times tonight and that Ohio State had its best game of the year. I know the next three will be a challenge, starting with Colter, then Dennard and then a road trip to Sparty, but we can do this. As for any concern about Oregon meeting us in the PAC title game, don't worry. Oregon will be in the BCS title game. USC will have three losses. We would see an at large, and I would love it if that at large team was Oklahoma.