What record would 'officially' put Bo on the 'hot seat'?

Foppa

What record puts Bo on the 'hot seat'?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This isn't a 'fire Bo' poll. I don't want him fired. I hope they can take the next two weeks to figure out things and beat a Wildcat team that they have to beat for any chance at the Legends division title (more or less).

That said, I'm curious as to what regular-season record (not counting a B1G CCG or Bowl game) you think would make Bo's seat a bit warm.

If we have any standards whatsoever, his seat should already be very toasty. The guy does just barely what he's supposed to do minus usually one game he shouldn't lose and does it all in an embarrassing manner that has the rest of the college football laughing at what a jackass he is. That's not what I'm looking for in MY Nebraska program. If that's good enough for some of the rest of you, then I feel sorry for you.

I think he is on the Hot Seat now. And I am not having a melt down either. The way this team losses they do it right and get blown out. Let North western blow out Nebraska and I bet the Big money boosters start getting pissy. New AD coming in also.

That's what worries me about the new guy. If the wheels completely fall off this season and he decides we need to make a change, fine. But if we have another 9-10 win season and he pulls a Steve Peterson, then we'll probably end up thinking back to the last decade as the good ol' days.

I think 6-6. All about how it happens. I find 6-6 a very unlikely scenario at this point. This team could use some fan love right now, keep their heads up. I think we have a good shot at 9 wins. I think it will be pretty unlikely to go below 8.

I've agreed with pretty much all your post game assessments, and I agree with this.

Even though you're sooo wrong about Bill Callahan. ;)

His seat is already hot. And Pelini just more or less gave his own line in the sand in the post game. He said they must win the next 6. Anything less than a division title is a massive step backwards. And the direction the program is trending is as much a problem as anything else. The first three years he tied for, or outright won a division title. After moving to a weaker conference he finished 3rd the first year, and this year the conference is weaker still.

No coach at NU has not ended up fired after giving up 60+ The only guys to do it are Solich vs Colorado. Callahan vs TT and Ball ST and Colorado. And now Pelini vs OSU.