Georgia Tech

Head coach for the Rambling Wreck has enough cajones to shake up his defensive staff. Maybe Bo will see that it's being done by other coaches in the middle of the season. Their defense was getting 40+ points scored on them for the past 3 games so Al Groh the defensive coordinator was sent packing.

Bo?

I love my cornfed Husker Babe!

You scare me, dude. I'm not sure if your avatar/signature images are just a hilarious drunken google image search you hastily conjured up, or if that really is in fact your girlfriend that you took photos of and posted to all of the internet.

Either way man, that sh!t's ridiculous.

I love my cornfed Husker Babe!

You scare me, dude. I'm not sure if your avatar/signature images are just a hilarious drunken google image search you hastily conjured up, or if that really is in fact your girlfriend that you took photos of and posted to all of the internet.

Either way man, that sh!t's ridiculous.

Nope, that's my wife of many years. She's a babe and I'm proud to show off central Nebraska stock at it's finest!

• Fire 1

If you fired said coaches, do we have anyone that could do the job they are doing, or at least knows how to. The guy that should know how hired all of them, did he not know they were not capable, or it is if I know you, you can have the job and we will see how it turns out.

There is little difference between this staff and the one before. Too much loyalty and not enoughy ass kicking.

You can not fire them as then Bo would have to do more and he can not handle half of what he has now. This year will end up badly I am afraid, I have worried about all spring and summer, and what I thought would happen seems to be happening. No experience on the field or the sideline, unable to develop talent or really be able to get the supposed talent standing on the sidelines with redshirts still on. We are at lower the life boats, even the sporting news media realize what is wrong, but our coach and fanbase mostly have no clue how bad this really is.

Hope this two weeks sees some changes. If there is talent wearing a redshirt, burn it and get it on the field it is needed right now, or by the time they get the opportunity the Head Coach will be gone.

It would be difficult to fire a coach during the season. The team would be one coach short for the rest of the year unless there was a grad assistant who could take over immediately. It's not as if a coach could be hired from another team as there aren't many coaches not working who would be worth a look. To say the assistant coaches aren't giving 100% already would be a false statement. They would need the ok from Bo to burn redshirts. Till that is done they are locked in to using the players available. Santos is available and I'm not sure why he doesn't see the field if what I've heard about him is true. More speed and a simpler defensive scheme seems a logical way to go but I don't get paid the big bucks to make that call.