Eichorst Press Conference

JTrain

Here are a few questions that Shawn fielded in a Sharpe interview. I like his comment about the newspapers. I think putting a plug in for them is his way of trying to strengthen the relationship to those media outlets. Good for him.

I thought the media asked him some really tough and stupid questions following his statement at the presser. Why he didn't act like a child and verbally berate them and resort to trite, one word responses is beyond me. Oh...because they were just doing their job and he prefers to be a grown up and represent the university in a positive manner? Interesting concept. :rolleyes:

I REALLY like his attitude of..."This place isn't broke". He understands that this already is a great place and he just needs to build on that. At least from the beginning, he sounds like he doesn't have such a big ego that he thinks he needs to make it all about him.

He obviously does not read message boards. :P

He also obviously has been well educated on why Steve Pederson isn't here anymore.

he did so good at miami,,,,,just look at the football team ,,,they are doing great...more of the same at nu,,,,maybe even less for a expesive ad

Edit again: report sent to mods...

I've looked through all the posts I can find from this guy/gal/boy/child, and each one is a statement siding with extremes. Plus they are filled with spelling and punctuation that make it impossible to take any of the posts seriously. Why is he still here?

I would rather put up with trolls like Bucky (if he was one) just because they put some effort into the conversation.

edit: I've gone back and looked at more. The common theme: Kansas State! over and over and over....It's bad enough sifting through a lot of trash this week, can we at least get rid of the obvious "poop pilers"?

Key note: Bo Pelini was not in attendance, expressly against Sam McKewon's orders! :) Kidding on that, but it was a good suggestion on Sam's part, and a notable omission. Tom Osborne was in attendance.

I thought more notable was that Eichorst has been there a couple days and "keeps missing" Bo Pelini. Isn't that one of the first people you meet? I don't care how busy either of them are, I find that very odd. Bo should have made the time to meet his new boss and/or Eichorst should have made the time to meet with Bo, the current head of the most important aspect of his new job. Suspect this probably has something more to it.

Bo has been too busy updating his resume per some posters request! No time to worry about his former schools new AD! Ain't that right Lando?! ;)

Key note: Bo Pelini was not in attendance, expressly against Sam McKewon's orders! :) Kidding on that, but it was a good suggestion on Sam's part, and a notable omission. Tom Osborne was in attendance.

I thought more notable was that Eichorst has been there a couple days and "keeps missing" Bo Pelini. Isn't that one of the first people you meet? I don't care how busy either of them are, I find that very odd. Bo should have made the time to meet his new boss and/or Eichorst should have made the time to meet with Bo, the current head of the most important aspect of his new job. Suspect this probably has something more to it.

Bo has been too busy updating his resume per some posters request! No time to worry about his former schools new AD! Ain't that right Lando?! ;)

:clap

I wish!! Patience...patience.

I forgot the sarcasm sign! I actually WANT Bo as HC!

I forgot the sarcasm sign! I actually WANT Bo as HC!

You too will one day realize. Just as many held on to their belief in Callahan, slowly but surely, they all see the light...or most all anyway. :D