Biden

Biden did a poor job masking his reactions, and that lead to lots of outbursts. Ryan was too boring, too laid back, to scripted. The moderator had no control and seemed to cut responses way to quickly when debates were getting interesting. Too many subject changes that really cut into the flow of the debate. I think at the end of the day its a draw, maybe a slight Biden win, due to his aggressiveness.

I think if you only listened to the debate, you would think that Biden won hands down. I had a hard time listening to Biden and watching his numerous smirks and inappropriate chuckles as Ryan was speaking. I though it looked very disrespectful and arrogant. The moderator was equally as bad as Lehrer, he didn't do enough and she did way too much, including talking over the candidates on more then a few occasions.

Biden did not win that debate.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

At best it was a draw.

. . . and that's your opinion I guess. "At best." :lol:

I find it funny that you think Biden won when not one other " expert" i'm listening to on CNN thinks so.

Why would you find that funny? I'm not listening to any expert on CNN. I try to form my own opinions based on the facts. Maybe you should try it too.

i do not care if you like him or not, biden is the greatest vice president in the history of the world.

Meh. He's winning the debate . . . and he has the advantage of not being Dick Cheney . . . but that's about it IMO.

i really do not believe that. the vp does not really matter. i just thought if the op was going to state his inane opinion as fact, i would too. i do like biden though. people who do not like him just do not because the angry men on tv tell them not to.