Biden

i really do not get the biden hate. oh yeah, fox news does the framing of our political construct.

Does Fox News hate Biden? That's weird. You shouldn't watch that crap.

I like Biden, he's honest as hell. I just can't even imagine him as POTUS... but that goes the same for anyone in the Senate for that long.

i really do not get the biden hate. oh yeah, fox news does the framing of our political construct.

Does Fox News hate Biden? That's weird. You shouldn't watch that crap.

I like Biden, he's honest as hell. I just can't even imagine him as POTUS... but that goes the same for anyone in the Senate for that long.

i do not watch fox news. i better understand your sentiment, but why do you think that veterans from the senate should not serve as president?

Moderator was worlds better than Lehrer.

Biden won this one but not as convincingly as Romney won last week.

Obviously which side you support has an influence on who you think won but Biden has to lose some points for constantly interrupting and laughing at Ryan. It's fine to disagree but at least have a decent level of maturity about it.

I think at the end of the day its a draw, maybe a slight Biden win, due to his aggressiveness.

Biden did not win that debate.

At best it was a draw.

I find it funny that you think Biden won when not one other " expert" i'm listening to on CNN thinks so.

CNN seems to be finding for Ryan:

pollvpdebate.jpg

Link

Follow

125_swampland_0831_normal.jpgTIMEPolitics@TIMEPolitics

Axelrod: "All I'm prepared to do is declare decisive victory for Joe Biden."

Follow

Sabato2Color_normal.jpgLarry Sabato@LarrySabato

Pretty obvious that Biden had the edge in this debate. Ryan was workmanlike but Biden dominated.

CBS News@CBSNews

.@CBSNews INSTANT POLL of Undecided Voters: Who won#VPdebate? BIDEN: 50% RYAN: 31% TIE: 19% Live Coverage:http://CBSNews.com

Follow

y75fs5qchs6o79nqatg3_normal.jpegBrent Colburn@cbrentcolburn

.@PaulRyanVP looked small next to@JoeBiden--clear win for the VP on the facts and command of issues #TeamJoe

Laura Rozen @lrozen Biden came off as more experienced, trustworthy MT@LarrySabato: Pretty obvious Biden had edge in debate. Ryan workmanlike Biden dominated.

Michael Hastings @mmhastings Media consensus forming? Biden easily handling Ryan...

David Gregory ‏@davidgregory Advantage here is for Biden. Swarming Ryan. Throwing a lot of punches. Talking a lot. Debating.

Michael Cohen @speechboy71 Agreed RT @davekarpf: I don't think it was a Biden win. I think it was Biden winmaggedon.

Brett LoGiurato @BrettLoGiurato MSNBC declaring Biden the winner. Fox News focusing exclusively on Biden's smirking.#VPdebate

Jim Acosta @jimacostacnn Pressed for specifics on how to pay for their tax plan, Ryan declines: "Deny those loopholes and deductions" to wealthy but no details

Michael Cohen @speechboy71 Pretty much nothing that Ryan just said on Iran is true.

John Heilemann @jheil Really, Ryan is just talking total crap on the sanctions against Iran.#fact

David Firestone ‏@fstonenyt Ryan caught without an actual position on when to leave Afghanistan.

Sam Stein ‏@samsteinhp fair to say Biden is speaking with details and Ryan in broad platitudes. reflects their backgrounds on this subject matter

Paul Begala ‏@PaulBegala Ryan on defense, big-time. As Mitt said, "If you're explaining, you're losing."

Andrew Sullivan @sullydishnow I think Ryan's inability to answer that question - how do you pay for it? - has to be the driving question now.thebea.st/VWXJFt

Garrett Haake @GarrettNBCNews There's also this: hearing a lot of conservative sniping at Raddatz. Generally, complaining about the moderator means you think you lost

o-rly.jpg

Of all the democrats, I like Biden the best. I can't figure out if it's because he is prone to saying ridiculous sh#t at the worst time or if it's because he can look you straight in the face and tell you a perfect lie without batting an eye and look indignant that you don't believe him. I really do like him better than his narcissistic, whiny top of the ticket partner.

Objectively, this debate was a toss up IMO. Biden's rudeness may have tilted it slightly on Ryan's favor but I feel Ryan's boringness may have balanced it out. I did figure out one thing however; if you're the incumbent you probably shouldn't try to run on the hope and change message when the past four years of your leadership proves otherwise.

BTW- thought this moderator did much better than Lehrer. I particularly liked the couple of times Biden forgot he was debating Ryan and got surly and argued with her instead. Classic.

I hate to break it to you, but Romney didn't win the debate last week. He's an idiot and didn't say anything.

You shouldn't hate to break that to me. Debates are mostly style over substance. If it looks like you're winning . . . you probably are. Romney won big last week even though he refused to offer specifics on anything.