Biden

You guys are laughable on this one. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times in a 90 minute debate. Now, if I remember correctly, Ryan talked 38 minutes. That means that Biden interrupted him every 27 seconds while he was talking. That doesn't even count totally looking like an azzhat sitting there laughing and smirking.

It proves one thing. Biden as VP is Obama's best security blanket. NOBODY wants anything to happen to Obama because Biden would be next in line.

Did you work up those numbers or did you take them from the RNC Chairman Priebus when he gave his "expert" and "unbiased" opinion on the debate. I'm assuming you took his word for it since a)normal people don't watch a debate that closely & b) it is WORD FOR WORD his assessment!!!! Now tell us again how you are "unbiased"....

Great tactic. You don't have any argument against the numbers so just attack the poster.

there was no argument to be had, it was just his response to a person's opinion.

So you're both conceding the numbers are correct?

You guys are laughable on this one. Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times in a 90 minute debate. Now, if I remember correctly, Ryan talked 38 minutes. That means that Biden interrupted him every 27 seconds while he was talking. That doesn't even count totally looking like an azzhat sitting there laughing and smirking.

It proves one thing. Biden as VP is Obama's best security blanket. NOBODY wants anything to happen to Obama because Biden would be next in line.

Did you work up those numbers or did you take them from the RNC Chairman Priebus when he gave his "expert" and "unbiased" opinion on the debate. I'm assuming you took his word for it since a)normal people don't watch a debate that closely & b) it is WORD FOR WORD his assessment!!!! Now tell us again how you are "unbiased"....

Great tactic. You don't have any argument against the numbers so just attack the poster.

The "poster" didn't give me any self-derived numbers (it was word-for-word what the RNC chairman said after the debate without a source). That was my "argument"....

So we're now only accepting numbers that individual research for themselves? Things are going to dry up around here pretty quickly.

there was no argument to be had, it was just his response to a person's opinion.

who cares if they are? what is the point? that biden interrupted when ryan lied? that is a lot of lies.

No I'm not. Read my posts. It was an "uncited" comment made by the RNC chairman....not official. I was more worried about the content of comments from Biden and Ryan, so forgive me for not counting the amount of times someone "interupted".

The "poster" didn't give me any self-derived numbers (it was word-for-word what the RNC chairman said after the debate without a source). That was my "argument"....

For what it's worth.............even our friends across the pond can count.........

http://blogs.telegra...the-rude-party/

So we're now only accepting numbers that individual research for themselves? Things are going to dry up around here pretty quickly.

You duck a topic about as good as the politicians we are talking about. Let me rehash...

BigRedBuster talked about how he was "unbiased". He then started to defend himself with "biased" and "uncited" numbers and opinions. He tried to "unbias" himself by throwing out 'factual' numbers via the 82 interuption comment. My "argument" was that that was a figure unofficially calculated by probably the most biased person in the post-debate conversation.

You can vote for whoever you want, you're vote will do one of 2 things.

1) It won't count because it will be cancelled out by mine....or

2) It will be in line with mine and we both agree and we are one step closer to a united nation...

So immediately prior to you does not include elements of the previous sentence?

Immediately: Without any intervening time or space.

Prior: Preceding in time or order

There are several things between the statement about the wars and the statement about voting. Your claim about "immediately prior" is demonstrably false. Prior? Certainly. Immediately prior? Absolutely not.

Because he also voted in favor of the prescription drug benefit.

Biden (D-DE), Nay

http://www.senate.go...on=1&vote=00459

AYE R Ryan, Paul WI 1st

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/108-2003/h332

Am I missing something?

it would be wise for people to stand up to both parties and say NO MORE! Otherwise this country is done, mark it down. We can't sustain this kind of behavior much longer. They (both sides) will destroy this country (doing a pretty damn good job of it now).

Good thing this is exactly what I've been saying this entire election then, huh?

Knapplc, the problem isn't that what you were saying was right.

The problem, if you will, is that the answer to the concern you've posited requires emotional and intellectual commitment that many care not to make, as well as critical thought skills that many Americans frankly do not posses anymore.

That's not to say they *can't* ever start looking at these problems critically and rationally--just that it's going to take something earth-shattering to get people to come together and value intellectualism, integrity, honesty, and the ability to calmly and rationally find answers to our pressing issues that benefit the greater good over secular gain.

I shudder to think what that event would be...I mean, the bar on all of these requisites is so low right now, I don't even think James Cameron in a submersible craft could raise it.

• Fire 2

This current regime blows....vote for Romney and be a part of helping punch the winning ticket.

I can not stand finger pointers...stop blaming sh#t on Bush and just fix it.

TO didn't step into the situation at UNL and point fingers and cry...he stepped in and fixed it.

Of course not the same situation but still respect a man who takes the bull by the horns...no matter who or what that bull may be.

This current regime blows....vote for Romney and be a part of helping punch the winning ticket.

I can not stand finger pointers...stop blaming sh#t on Bush and just fix it.

TO didn't step into the situation at UNL and point fingers and cry...he stepped in and fixed it.

Of course not the same situation but still respect a man who takes the bull by the horns...no matter who or what that bull may be.

.... eyeswear2allthatsholy