Coaching imposters

Tim Beck? what can a person say other than maybe telling him that a square peg will not fit into a round hole. Why does he keep trying to make steak out of (mice) meat?.. His offense requires great thowers, and all world blocking.. Will someone please tell this guy we dont have the athletes to do his hypothetical offense.?. We have Taylor Martinez, not Peyton Manning, With Bo and Tim? we will never have this!! this offense works great against inferior teams, but? fails miserabley against teams that have just as good of athletes.. Its the same story over and over. These guys are all about tv, and headlnes. Todays Nebraska wants to keep up with the current times.. Its all about image, and looking good... We want to speed up the offense, and run a finesse spread. Why? I will tell you why, because that very offense is the current rage of college football. Because again its all about perception, Bo and Tim want to look good on TV. Like they are the the new, and cutting edge of football. Apparently they are concerned about tv image, than actual results..Well? they are wrong! and WE know it,.... My big question is? Whats wrong with the way Tom did it? Whats wrong with simplicity and brutality? if my memory serves me correctly, didnt Tom Osborne kick the crap out of Peyton Manning? Didnt Tom win 3 national championships doing it this way? Didnt Tom Osborne dominate the SEC? Hasnt the SEC won the last 5 national championships?

Tim's offense is not helping Bo's defense one bit. Because Tim does not run any misdirection, nor does he do anything that takes anything away from the from the defense...His first priority should always always always be to take the defenses legs away first, to where the offense can pound on them later.... Have any of you ever seen Taylor Martinez run a naked bootleg?....nope me neither......The opposeing defense is always fresh...Its WATSONism 101, all over again, Beck's offense is built entirely on trickery..........lol.. I am so sick and tired of Taylor Martinez fumbling all the time, i am tired of interceptions, and I am tired of Tim Beck panicking.. I am tired of the game always being put on Taylor Martinez. . Its put there because it all comes down to Tim Beck. Beck is the biggest joke of them all.. Without Burkhead,and Abdullah? What has Nebraska actually done?. Seriously think about it?. My advice to Bo and Tim? Get back to the basics and enroll in a Milt Tenopir and Tom class. 'because Tim Beck has to be Tim Beck, well Tim Beck stinks!!

Welcome to Huskerboard!

TO had some pretty solid offenses with QB's like Mickey Joseph and Mike Grant. Scott Frost looked great his first year too.

What a difference a coach makes!!. Paul Rhodes took a very average iowa State program and has steadily built it into a very respectable football team. He already has 5 signature wins, or upsets. No one can tell me that Iowa State has better talent than Nebraska. Jim Harbaugh coached at San Diego state. His success at SDS propelled him to Stanford. Guess what?.... He did what good coaches do, he built Stanford into a consistant power in the Pac 10. Then moved onto bigger challenges... Bill Snider of Kansas State? what can one say? Those lucky (K State) bums!! Noone will ever tell me that coaches dont make a difference.

But yet we are here with our head coach Bo. (Maybe at best a head defensive cordinator). His personality, and his temper are his undoings. Because these things keep showing me has no business being a head coach. Its been 5 years, and there has been no change, with himself... He still wreecks radical behavior!! This and his loyality to his freinds, are killing Nebraska. What is going on here? I for one am tired of it. Heck? lets be truthful, I have been tired of it for the last 10 years. I was one of the people that gave him the benefit of doubt, at first, but? i have concluded that Bo Pelini will never be a great head coach, because he lacks discypline, with himself, and his players. Not to mention with his coaches....Get this?? Bo's best coach is a former Tom Osborne coach, Ron Brown, The evidence proves this. Because its the running backs that are the most productive staple of Nebraska's offense. But then? We fail again, because we do not exploit them at all, with any kind of consistantly. Because we have no identiy when it comes to offense. We are very similar to a swiss army knife. Looks good, but lets face it? how often does one really depend on an actual swiss army knife??? Its just more junk unless ur fishing on a Sunday afternoon.

Tim Beck? what can a person say other than maybe telling him that a square peg will not fit into a round hole. Why does he keep trying to make steak out of (mice) meat?.. His offense requires great thowers, and all world blocking.. Will someone please tell this guy we dont have the athletes to do his hypothetical offense.?. We have Taylor Martinez, not Peyton Manning, With Bo and Tim? we will never have this!! this offense works great against inferior teams, but? fails miserabley against teams that have just as good of athletes.. Its the same story over and over. These guys are all about tv, and headlnes. Todays Nebraska wants to keep up with the current times.. Its all about image, and looking good... We want to speed up the offense, and run a finesse spread. Why? I will tell you why, because that very offense is the current rage of college football. Because again its all about perception, Bo and Tim want to look good on TV. Like they are the the new, and cutting edge of football. Apparently they are concerned about tv image, than actual results..Well? they are wrong! and WE know it,.... My big question is? Whats wrong with the way Tom did it? Whats wrong with simplicity and brutality? if my memory serves me correctly, didnt Tom Osborne kick the crap out of Peyton Manning? Didnt Tom win 3 national championships doing it this way? Didnt Tom Osborne dominate the SEC? Hasnt the SEC won the last 5 national championships?

Nebraska defense is exactly like our offense. Bo wants the veiwer to really believe he is a master mind when it comes to defensive schemes. Maybe he was, but? Ndamakong Suh is gone now... This defense is to complicated, and its way to soft.....He better start coaching, and committing more people to actually stop a team......Bo's big excuse is always the same one "we didnt execute" well I got news for you Bo, if the defense isnt executeing out there, that tells me they are thinking to much. And when that happens, Nebraska will never execute properly, because its just like ping pong, if you have to think about hitting the ping pong ball, you will never be worth a dam, because the ball will already be bye you. And thats what is happening to us..... Again? complicated stuff and requires to much thinking.. Simplicity is always better. How about this??? This will help too!! Move Quincy Inunwa to linebacker? That guy whacks people!! when he hits people, they go down, and the ball goes flyingll!!

I will give Bo this? A great defense is harder to build than a great offense. But like i said earler our defense is to soft!! We are alot like Texas, but we dont have the great athletes.... I can gaurentee you this people? Bo Pelini will not be here to much longer. His temper will get the best of him, because he will not or can not stand the criticisms that will ultimately fall onto him by us, the fans.. I seen him last year waveing at the fans, when they booed him, because he cant stand being seen as a failure. SO he retaliates, with temper tantrums, and tirades......He has to much pride in not acheiveing. And he is doomed to fail because of his loyality to Tim, and his own ego.... So his only way out is to leave. I give him maybe 2 more years,............... then he will move onto greener fresher pastuers

Tim's offense is not helping Bo's defense one bit. Because Tim does not run any misdirection, nor does he do anything that takes anything away from the from the defense...His first priority should always always always be to take the defenses legs away first, to where the offense can pound on them later.... Have any of you ever seen Taylor Martinez run a naked bootleg?....nope me neither......The opposeing defense is always fresh...Its WATSONism 101, all over again, Beck's offense is built entirely on trickery..........lol.. I am so sick and tired of Taylor Martinez fumbling all the time, i am tired of interceptions, and I am tired of Tim Beck panicking.. I am tired of the game always being put on Taylor Martinez. . Its put there because it all comes down to Tim Beck. Beck is the biggest joke of them all.. Without Burkhead,and Abdullah? What has Nebraska actually done?. Seriously think about it?. My advice to Bo and Tim? Get back to the basics and enroll in a Milt Tenopir and Tom class. 'because Tim Beck has to be Tim Beck, well Tim Beck stinks!!

AS I sit here writing this, I am watching LSU vs South Carolina, I cant help but think about the old Nebraska. No matter how this game turns out, Both teams are slugging each other!! I formations, halfback dives fullback traps, play action passes, misdirections. Its Mano vs Mano...Its real FOOTBALL!! This game screams Tom Osborne.... Geez those lucky bums down there!!....... Here at Nebraska? we got Taylor Martinez's fumbleitest, our read option attack, and our spread junk offense. .... I am so sick of it because its always turnovers, turnovers, and more turnovers., because it all boils down to this. > ...we are weak, and thats the way we play..... Because its just sheet...being shoved down our throats by a couple of novice coaches....

Hmmmmmmmm lets see what we have at Nebraska? well? Nebraska has some great offensive lineman, Nebraska has some great I backs... Taylor Martinez is capable of throwing some catchable passes. Nebraska has some outstanding physical wide recievers!!!....... Nebraska has some of the very same ingredients that Tom's team had.. But dang? they are being wasted as usual with these guys, with egos, and perceptions....putting it bluntly, we are a joke, an imposter.. and todays Nebraska is wearing thin in Nebraska.

OK, I guess you just but hurt right now. :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius

What a difference a coach makes!!. Paul Rhodes took a very average iowa State program and has steadily built it into a very respectable football team. He already has 5 signature wins, or upsets. No one can tell me that Iowa State has better talent than Nebraska. Jim Harbaugh coached at San Diego state. His success at SDS propelled him to Stanford. Guess what?.... He did what good coaches do, he built Stanford into a consistant power in the Pac 10. Then moved onto bigger challenges... Bill Snider of Kansas State? what can one say? Those lucky (K State) bums!! Noone will ever tell me that coaches dont make a difference.

But yet we are here with our head coach Bo. (Maybe at best a head defensive cordinator). His personality, and his temper are his undoings. Because these things keep showing me has no business being a head coach. Its been 5 years, and there has been no change, with himself... He still wreecks radical behavior!! This and his loyality to his freinds, are killing Nebraska. What is going on here? I for one am tired of it. Heck? lets be truthful, I have been tired of it for the last 10 years. I was one of the people that gave him the benefit of doubt, at first, but? i have concluded that Bo Pelini will never be a great head coach, because he lacks discypline, with himself, and his players. Not to mention with his coaches....Get this?? Bo's best coach is a former Tom Osborne coach, Ron Brown, The evidence proves this. Because its the running backs that are the most productive staple of Nebraska's offense. But then? We fail again, because we do not exploit them at all, with any kind of consistantly. Because we have no identiy when it comes to offense. We are very similar to a swiss army knife. Looks good, but lets face it? how often does one really depend on an actual swiss army knife??? Its just more junk unless ur fishing on a Sunday afternoon.

Nebraska defense is exactly like our offense. Bo wants the veiwer to really believe he is a master mind when it comes to defensive schemes. Maybe he was, but? Ndamakong Suh is gone now... This defense is to complicated, and its way to soft.....He better start coaching, and committing more people to actually stop a team......Bo's big excuse is always the same one "we didnt execute" well I got news for you Bo, if the defense isnt executeing out there, that tells me they are thinking to much. And when that happens, Nebraska will never execute properly, because its just like ping pong, if you have to think about hitting the ping pong ball, you will never be worth a dam, because the ball will already be bye you. And thats what is happening to us..... Again? complicated stuff and requires to much thinking.. Simplicity is always better. How about this??? This will help too!! Move Quincy Inunwa to linebacker? That guy whacks people!! when he hits people, they go down, and the ball goes flyingll!!

I will give Bo this? A great defense is harder to build than a great offense. But like i said earler our defense is to soft!! We are alot like Texas, but we dont have the great athletes.... I can gaurentee you this people? Bo Pelini will not be here to much longer. His temper will get the best of him, because he will not or can not stand the criticisms that will ultimately fall onto him by us, the fans.. I seen him last year waveing at the fans, when they booed him, because he cant stand being seen as a failure. SO he retaliates, with temper tantrums, and tirades......He has to much pride in not acheiveing. And he is doomed to fail because of his loyality to Tim, and his own ego.... So his only way out is to leave. I give him maybe 2 more years,............... then he will move onto greener fresher pastuers

AS I sit here writing this, I am watching LSU vs South Carolina, I cant help but think about the old Nebraska. No matter how this game turns out, Both teams are slugging each other!! I formations, halfback dives fullback traps, play action passes, misdirections. Its Mano vs Mano...Its real FOOTBALL!! This game screams Tom Osborne.... Geez those lucky bums down there!!....... Here at Nebraska? we got Taylor Martinez's fumbleitest, our read option attack, and our spread junk offense. .... I am so sick of it because its always turnovers, turnovers, and more turnovers., because it all boils down to this. > ...we are weak, and thats the way we play..... Because its just sheet...being shoved down our throats by a couple of novice coaches....

Hmmmmmmmm lets see what we have at Nebraska? well? Nebraska has some great offensive lineman, Nebraska has some great I backs... Taylor Martinez is capable of throwing some catchable passes. Nebraska has some outstanding physical wide recievers!!!....... Nebraska has some of the very same ingredients that Tom's team had.. But dang? they are being wasted as usual with these guys, with egos, and perceptions....putting it bluntly, we are a joke, an imposter.. and todays Nebraska is wearing thin in Nebraska.

mlfw3964-WTF_AM_I_READING.png