Iowa is terrible

MichiganMan

Iowa counterargument. Has Pelini achieved a conf title or a BCS game?

I prefer the "steady eddie" over the one hit wonder all the time.

Second year in the conference and we are in great position to get both.

I'm waiting to see how things go if we do get both. If they call our conference title fraudulent because of an ineligible Ohio State, then so were theirs. In 02 they had two losses in non conference and didn't play the team they tied for first (the undefeated national champions), and in 04 they lost head to head to the team they tied for first with.

Is Iowa, "COLORADO", part II? Tank their whole season, but it's salvaged if they beat their perceived rival, Nebraska? I was listening to the Iowa/Purdue game on Sirius, and heard several ads mentioning the Nebraska game, as if it was the only one that mattered.

Colorado actually gave us some very close games for awhile, and of course beat us a few times. Iowa had that one win in their Rose Bowl season, and that's it for any kind of recent history. If they actually nut up and give us a game once in awhile in this series, I'll compare them to Colorado.

Didn't realize that Greg Davis is at Iowa now. He didn't impress me much with all the talent he had at Texas, I don't look for much from him at Iowa.

Iowa counterargument. Has Pelini achieved a conf title or a BCS game?

I prefer the "steady eddie" over the one hit wonder all the time.

That's kstate logic right there. Always bickering with a kstate fan on a trashtalkin board, about how we've dominated them for decades. All i get is the "you havent won sh#t in 15 years" bla bla bla. Hilarious.

Iowa bad.

Hey guys! 5th year in a row we preyed on a pathetic non conference schedule and won 3 conference games to get bowl eligible!

I think this is one of those rare instances where 'prayed' and 'preyed' could be used interchangeably, all things considered. :)

At least Iowa was nice enough to play the part of Colorado for us in our new conference. We ought to send them a fruit basket or something...

Hey guys! 5th year in a row we preyed on a pathetic non conference schedule and won 3 conference games to get bowl eligible!

I think this is one of those rare instances where 'prayed' and 'preyed' could be used interchangeably, all things considered. :)

At least Iowa was nice enough to play the part of Colorado for us in our new conference. We ought to send them a fruit basket or something...

I hear Rick Neuheisel is available. chuckleshuffle

I don't hate Iowa *that* much...

I don't hate Iowa *that* much...

Oh, you do. You just don't know it yet.