Iowa is terrible

MichiganMan

We still have PSU and Iowa in the future. Not quite sure what to make of this game. I am either afraid of the Lions or think we will stomp both. Iowa looked horrible today, which is sort of satisfying in itself, but I don't think we learned much. Other than Iowa sucks. No real surprise there. I hope PSU is not as good as Iowa made them appear.

Iowa isn't getting their money's worth with Ferentz.

not by a long shot

Million dollars for each win, sounds fair to me.

Seriously though, how are these fans pleased? I talked to my good friend who is an Iowa fan the other day and he was excited because it was going to be like the 5th year in a row they made a bowl. Hey guys! 5th year in a row we preyed on a pathetic non conference schedule and won 3 conference games to get bowl eligible! I don't even want to see my team in a bowl if they couldn't reach at least 8 wins, it's entirely pointless.

not by a long shot

Seriously though, how are these fans pleased? I talked to my good friend who is an Iowa fan the other day and he was excited because it was going to be like the 5th year in a row they made a bowl. Hey guys! 5th year in a row we preyed on a pathetic non conference schedule and won 3 conference games to get bowl eligible! I don't even want to see my team in a bowl if they couldn't reach at least 8 wins, it's entirely pointless.

What I want to know is how can a team lose to Central Michigan and then beat Michigan State? That's just Jekyl and Hyde crazy right there.

• Fire 1

not by a long shot

What I want to know is how can a team lose to Central Michigan and then beat Michigan State? That's just Jekyl and Hyde crazy right there.

MAC teams can beat you. Just ask rich rodriguez

not by a long shot

A member of of Iowa's "hands team" actually backed away from the onside kick, why I have no idea, if not for that they beat CMU. As far as MSU goes they only gave-up 257yds to Iowa but the hawkeyes went 4-for-4 on fieldgoals.