Go Blue Message Board >> No Love for Huskers

I thought the Michigan fans have shown themselves to be pretty good fans. They are among the better fan bases in the B1G. Being in the B1G has been a learning experience for me as a fan. I thought the Wiscy fan base would be among the best as I thought they were similar to our culture but that hasn't proven itself out. Michigan fans have shown themselves to be pretty classy. I am gaining more respect for the Michigan program&fan base the more we go along.

This type of atrocity with Hoke putting that terrified, unskilled, unprepared player in there like that not only guarantees a loss, but it also does major damage in the recruiting war. I know up until now the experts are saying Michigan has done wonderfully in that regard (though it's hard to figure when there are no 5-star blue-chippers committed), but when prospective players see a game like this they've gotta be thinking, "Judas priest, what an utterly inept coaching staff! I'll take my talents elsewhere to better my chances of making it into the Pros."

Btw, does anyone know of a link that lists the IQs of D-1 college football coaches?

Anything posted on the Michigan board is nothing compared to the Shaggybevo, and Texas won. I had a chance to meet about 15 Michigan fans. They were all pretty cool except for one drunk Omaha (married/transplanted MI) girl. She was a little bitter, but I think it was because she wasn't as hot as her friend. So try to be nicer to the chubby and homely girls

This type of atrocity with Hoke putting that terrified, unskilled, unprepared player in there like that not only guarantees a loss, but it also does major damage in the recruiting war. I know up until now the experts are saying Michigan has done wonderfully in that regard (though it's hard to figure when there are no 5-star blue-chippers committed), but when prospective players see a game like this they've gotta be thinking, "Judas priest, what an utterly inept coaching staff! I'll take my talents elsewhere to better my chances of making it into the Pros."

Btw, does anyone know of a link that lists the IQs of D-1 college football coaches?

You could you just picture the posts with that information.

Yeah, except Shawn Watson legitimately did need to go.

It really is the same here when we lose. Everyone FREAKS OUT and the machine that churns out all the "Fire Bo" threads fires back to life...

But come on, Borges had to know Gardner could do better the Bellomy. The kid couldn't throw a 3 and out. That is like the first throw they ask you to make when they're evaluating your as a college QB.