Side Judge sideline behavior

Pretty sure it was on Bo. When the targeting penalty was called, Bo took his hat off and took a swipe at the sideline judge. Clear as day. I screamed and everyone asked what was wrong, until I reversed it and showed the incident and said he'll get a flag, sure enough. I understand getting pissed, I was too, but your a coach, you can't go all Woody Hayes on some ref.

BS ! You need to correct 20-100 eye chart results. Or could by severe double vision. Maybe LSD?

watch the game at 3:51 3 quarter when the play happens you'll see it. Now was he trying to hit the ref, no, but you cannot take your hat off, make a motion towards the side judge with your hat in hand and drop a few colorful words on him and not get a flag from that douchbag.

After watching the BTN re-broadcast last night, it was at 5:07 left in the 3rd quarter. From the ESPN broadcast you can see the kick if you're looking specifically for it, but it's from quite a distance away.

I've been in contact with Bill Carollo, head of officials, and he's been quite cordial and seems to be looking into it. Unfortunately, I don't know the woman's name, or her network affiliation. So, I'm hopeful there's a better angle that the league can get ahold of, because what was on the broadcast isn't all that clear. I hope she comes forward as well.

If anything, a stern reprimand would get the guy to get his act together...

• Fire 2

After watching the BTN re-broadcast last night, it was at 5:07 left in the 3rd quarter. From the ESPN broadcast you can see the kick if you're looking specifically for it, but it's from quite a distance away.

I've been in contact with Bill Carollo, head of officials, and he's been quite cordial and seems to be looking into it. Unfortunately, I don't know the woman's name, or her network affiliation. So, I'm hopeful there's a better angle that the league can get ahold of, because what was on the broadcast isn't all that clear. I hope she comes forward as well.

So I just watched the replay on BTN2Go and beginning at 5:15 left in the 3rd you can see the ref moving back the media and then it appears he kicks someone behind him but it is very difficult to see and it happens a split second before the camera angle changes. If you subscribe to a cable/dish provider that has access to BTN2Go you can view the game replay at http://www.btn2go.co...school/nebraska and then fast forward to 1:40:00 and watch the left side of the screen where the media sits. I had to rewind it several times to see it.

It was definitely on Bo, because not long after the flag was thrown, you could see the side judge talking to Bo, and Bo looked back at him and said "Me?!"

That is because Bo called the line judge an Fing Dick...Bo was all over that ref for awhile...it almost seemed like he tried to get a flag on purpose ala a basketball coach trying to get a technical on purpose to fire up his team.

It was definitely on Bo, because not long after the flag was thrown, you could see the side judge talking to Bo, and Bo looked back at him and said "Me?!"

That is because Bo called the line judge an Fing Dick...Bo was all over that ref for awhile...it almost seemed like he tried to get a flag on purpose ala a basketball coach trying to get a technical on purpose to fire up his team.

Oh, you were on the sidelines listining were you?

Oh, you were on the sidelines listining were you?

He probably reads lips. What he doesn't know is the refs name is Richard.

So I just watched the replay on BTN2Go and beginning at 5:15 left in the 3rd you can see the ref moving back the media and then it appears he kicks someone behind him but it is very difficult to see and it happens a split second before the camera angle changes. If you subscribe to a cable/dish provider that has access to BTN2Go you can view the game replay at http://www.btn2go.co...school/nebraska and then fast forward to 1:40:00 and watch the left side of the screen where the media sits. I had to rewind it several times to see it.

Just watched this. That's crazy, he definitely put some "umph" into that kick. What a prick

Just watched this. That's crazy, he definitely put some "umph" into that kick. What a prick

The footage is from the opposite sideline, zoomed way out, and they cut away right as it looks like he is "kicking." Kinda hard to tell IMO.

If we're looking for the female media member that was kicked so she'll come forward...I would think that that the office at DoNU responsible for handing out media credentials would have an idea of who it is, yes?

Then again, I'm sure Bill Carollo has contacted them to do this very thing, yes?