Braylon Heard--Where did he disapear

What I think we shouldve done early in the year was use Abdullah primarily in the spread sets and Cross in the power sets, so we can develop some tendencies that we could use against teams later in the year. It wouldve been a good opportunity with Rex down to do so. And this slamming Abdullah between the tackles is getting tough for me to watch, esp on the goal line.

Would be good to use them in different, distinctive sets to set things up for future games. ie see CRoss, must be off tackle then do a sweep with him when the D crashes inside.

Would love to also se obvious inside with Jan and Cross in the backfield. That is a lot of beef.

I was also wondering about Heard as well. AA did a great job I thought, but I think Heard could come in and give us good looks as well.

Agreed.

heard could have taken the load of Abdullah. why we didn't bring Cross in earlier for short yardage and more ball control offensive stuff is kind of mysterious for me. i know he is young but there was a couple times where his big bruising style was necessary as apposed too abdullahs slash a run style.

I also always hear about going with the back with the "hot hand". Unsure what this means. I think that the #1 is always "hot" ie AA until Rex healthy and then #2 (Heard or Cross) gets to chosen by practice, "feel" and strengths/weaknesses of the other team.

I would really love to see some heavy sets at the goal ie Jan and Cross to pound the ball. Love to also see the diamond come back as well with Heard, Cross and AA or even throw in JT back there. We have so many weapons to use right now, it is crazy.

I also always hear about going with the back with the "hot hand". Unsure what this means. I think that the #1 is always "hot" ie AA until Rex healthy and then #2 (Heard or Cross) gets to chosen by practice, "feel" and strengths/weaknesses of the other team.

I would really love to see some heavy sets at the goal ie Jan and Cross to pound the ball. Love to also see the diamond come back as well with Heard, Cross and AA or even throw in JT back there. We have so many weapons to use right now, it is crazy.

Yeah, maybe we're sitting on some stuff!

Surprised its such a newsflash... Yall know how its clock work here. It's all about control fits unfortunately. So wrapped up in a microscopic game plan that there is no wiggle room to think outside the box. Should be more like "who we got? Ok let's use them". Doesn't happen that way.