East Lansing going to be a sea of red?

Just as the topic says! From the sounds of it, we are going to have a pretty good Nebraska turnout there, probably looking at about 1/3 NU fans as MSU fans, if not more. I am trying to get a group of friends to go, so we can add some more fans lol. Tickets are going from $6- $15 a piece on stubhub. Talk about crazy!!!

GBR! :)

I don't think tilts this far in Neb. favor. 1/3 is an awful lot.

Mich St. still has an outside shot of winning division and they just came off of a decent win.

I havent heard of anyone going. East Lansing isnt really a tourist destination, to say the least. But I have heard you can basically get into their games for free these days.

Yea... East Lansing isn't much to visit. But if you are going to the game, I'd highly suggest visiting Ann Arbor after or before. Great city.

(hardest to easiest )Stadiums to take over in the Big Ten(at least for OSU)

1. PSU

2. Wisky

3. Iowa

4. scUM

5. Sparty

6. llinois

7. Purdue

8. Minny

9. Northwestern

10.Indiana

Really the top 3 are the only ones that I have seen are difficult(Iowa I'm sure is due to proximity)

Is Nebraska not included on that list because we're the new kids on the block and you have no track record to look at or is it because no visiting fan base has ever/ will ever come remotely close to making a dent in Lincoln so it is just presumed impossible and putting us anywhere on the list would be ridiculus?

BTW I agree with your list order. Listing all 12 teams I would put Nebraska at #1 and you guys at #2 and shift everyone else down. I have a different theory on why Wiscy and Iowa may be difficult to take over. It's probably not that you "couldn't" take over their stadiums but rather that not enough people want to go to have it actually happen. I mean who wants to put up with the fans/students in Madison? And, Iowa? Well it IS Iowa after all. The only thing they got going for them is proximity to most of the B1G.

Yeah,

I have no track record with Nebraska. Have never been so I can't tell. I can just assume.

I just know I was a part of takeovers at Purdue, scUM, Sparty, IU,Illinois and they weren't too difficult.

1. PSU

2. Wisky

3. Iowa

4. scUM

5. Sparty

6. llinois

7. Purdue

8. Minny

9. Northwestern

10.Indiana

Really the top 3 are the only ones that I have seen are difficult(Iowa I'm sure is due to proximity)

Is Nebraska not included on that list because we're the new kids on the block and you have no track record to look at or is it because no visiting fan base has ever/ will ever come remotely close to making a dent in Lincoln so it is just presumed impossible and putting us anywhere on the list would be ridiculus?

BTW I agree with your list order. Listing all 12 teams I would put Nebraska at #1 and you guys at #2 and shift everyone else down. I have a different theory on why Wiscy and Iowa may be difficult to take over. It's probably not that you "couldn't" take over their stadiums but rather that not enough people want to go to have it actually happen. I mean who wants to put up with the fans/students in Madison? And, Iowa? Well it IS Iowa after all. The only thing they got going for them is proximity to most of the B1G.

Yeah,

I have no track record with Nebraska. Have never been so I can't tell. I can just assume.

I just know I was a part of takeovers at Purdue, scUM, Sparty, IU,Illinois and they weren't too difficult.

You have 10 teams listed out of 12. You said you haven't been to NU, so I can understand that, buy your an OSU fan and didn't even list your team. Don't they fare anymore since the ban? ;)

1. PSU

2. Wisky

3. Iowa

4. scUM

5. Sparty

6. llinois

7. Purdue

8. Minny

9. Northwestern

10.Indiana

Yeah,

You have 10 teams listed out of 12. You said you haven't been to NU, so I can understand that, buy your an OSU fan and didn't even list your team. Don't they fare anymore since the ban? ;)

He did say he was talking about easiest to hardest for OSU to take over.....so I guess Ohio Stadium would be the easiest for OSU to take over.

1. PSU

2. Wisky

3. Iowa

4. scUM

5. Sparty

6. llinois

7. Purdue

8. Minny

9. Northwestern

10.Indiana

Yeah,

I think Neraska is #1 for three reason. 1) 50 Years of sell outs 2) Highest Avg. Ticket Price in the Country 3)Lincoln is not exactly a tourist destination. Other BIG team may be #3 but we Own 1 and 2. Tickets can always be found for a price but when the seats were handed down to the next generation in Grandpas WILL not many go up for sale given the size of the satadium and many that do get picked up the locals who were not in the WILL.

Honestly, I don't even know where East Lansing is on a map lol

from Lincoln, go east until you smell it, north until you step in it.

My brother-in-law was asked once how to get to Columbia, MO for the Mizzou game. He told the guy to go south until he felt stupid, and then go east until his sister looked good enough to screw.

• Fire 1
Heard they are selling 3 tickets for $9 in Lansing. That's like high school football prices.

Heck Highschool football games cost at least $8 each around here.

BTW, got my tickets, we'll be there Saturday. Also, your ticket stub to the football game gets you in free to the volleyball game, so going to both for about $5 each is a bonus. (Nice that the MSU/NU volleyball game was scheduled on the same day)