Rex's status for the PSU game?

I don't think he'll play. He's been very limited in what he's done. Someone added it up on another board and he's played in less than 1/3 of the quarters played. If you had told me that he'd play that little and we'd only have two losses at this point I'd never have believed it.

So...medical redshirt, and he comes back next season is what you're getting at?

I don't think he'll play. He's been very limited in what he's done. Someone added it up on another board and he's played in less than 1/3 of the quarters played. If you had told me that he'd play that little and we'd only have two losses at this point I'd never have believed it.

No, played in to many games this season.

No, played in to many games this season.

I would say that he is out for the year, Brown says he is just watching film. Seen not wearing knee brace! Suit up for the Minnesota game only! Just my opinion, this day to day stuff is a bunch of crap!