Suh Voted NFL's Dirtiest Player for the Second Straight Year

He's a young guy who had millions upon millions of dollars literally laid at his feet because he is one of the best in the world at knocking people around. Let's think about that for a second.

Okay. Now for you other 22-23 year olds, how do you think you would change if you had this kind of money and attention put upon you? I'm sure it has had a negative effect on him, but I really do expect him to settle in and get it turned around (as if it's really been that horrible anyway-his incidents are a little blown out of proportion in my eyes).

As far as being voted the dirtiest player. Who cares? Personally I think the players voting on such a thing is just being crybabies. You make millions to play a game. Sack up or get off the field and go be an a accountant.

This is why I don't watch ESPN. All overblown media BS. ESPN has gotten football fans convinced that every hard hit is dirty. It's turned into a witch hunt. Not to mention if people were really worried about hard hits having long lasting effects, they would be concerned with tight ends, fullbacks and linemen. Not QB's and receivers. When I hear ESPN use the term "Dirty Play," I hear Fox News saying Obama's a muslim. It's all about what sells.

For the second straight year, Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been voted the NFL's dirtiest player in a poll of players by the Sporting News.

Not sure how you blame ESPN for this one, but if it makes you feel good, go right ahead.

The Dirty Player rep is hardly new, and has been tacitly endorsed by fans and media since the dawn of the NFL.

It's a badge that guys like Dick Butkus, Conrad Dobler and the entire Oakland Raiders organization used to wear proudly.

There's the jersey-grabbing, crotch-punching, leg-whipping, late-hitting, spitting and trash-talking dirty players. There's some wiggle room there for me. It's football.

But the hits aimed at taking a player out of the game and possibly ending his career, no room for that in my book.