Interesting commentary on our OL and DL

That was interesting. Smart kid. Funny that he also saw some cringe worthy things. I wonder if all of our Olinemen are built for the offense we run.

Yeah, he was complimentary initially then I continued to listen to the rest and he kinda summed up what I've been thinking. But the O-line is close to be a great line, just gotta clean up some things. Next year could be very good.

Ummm...Nebraska has NEVER ran the wishbone. The closest we came to running a wishbone offense was 1997 with Scott Frost as he ran at times the flexbone which is now "famous" with GT HC Paul Johnson.

That being said, I wanted to absolutely hate this guy...but I didn't and don't. He provided some very nice analysis and what he said was not only reasonable, but pretty insightful.

One thing he noticed was how athletic our OL is (suck on that Barney Cotton haters), but he also commented on how we tend to struggle with pressure right up the middle (which again, in fairness, nearly every OL struggles with pressure in the A gap).

He also said that regardless of offensive system every offensive lineman executes the same basic blocks. The sole difference being in what said OL is required to do. He gave a great analysis as to the differences between what an OL from LSU versus Oregon is required to do.

Overall I think he was pretty impressed with our OL and offense and thought that schematically we were very similar to what Oregon does. He was impressed with our tempo offensively.

He was not however impressed with our DL. (In fairness though no Nebraska fan has been impressed with the DL.) The Oregon OL said our DL was small and could be pushed around easily which is what we, as Husker fans, have noticed from the start.

Overall, this was a very good video. Two thumbs up.

I went to high school with Carson, played football with him too (I was a freshman when he was a senior). Carson and Brandon Hanna (Oregon defensive end, same school as well) both went to Oregon together, and are as bright and well-mannered as you will find in college football today. Pretty cool to have had the opportunity to watch their progression through high school and now through college. State champs 2006!

I went to high school with Carson, played football with him too (I was a freshman when he was a senior). Carson and Brandon Hanna (Oregon defensive end, same school as well) both went to Oregon together, and are as bright and well-mannered as you will find in college football today. Pretty cool to have had the opportunity to watch their progression through high school and now through college. State champs 2006!

Yeah...and I went to high school with Clay Matthews....not.

Look, I'm not trying to be a d*** here...

But, realistically, what are the statistical odds of a high school player, the teammate of an all Pac 12 Oregon OL no less, posting on a Nebraska site as a Nebraska fan?

Slim to freaking nil is what I'm thinking.

Listened to a lot of this and gave some good insight about our OL. The mention about our defense not being very good is scary if we some how wind up against Oregon (they are the last team I'd want to play).

He said nothing of the sort.

He did say that our DL was under-sized and prone to being pushed around--which is what any competent NU fan has said

Yeah...and I went to high school with Clay Matthews....not.

Look, I'm not trying to be a d*** here...

But, realistically, what are the statistical odds of a high school player, the teammate of an all Pac 12 Oregon OL no less, posting on a Nebraska site as a Nebraska fan?

Slim to freaking nil is what I'm thinking.

Welp, since you're gonna be a dick about it...

http://www.goducks.c...&ATCLID=1550510

Lake City High School in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.

Now then. I can't find the roster for the 2006 Lake City football team, I was on the freshman team as a freshman anyways. Buuut what I can find is my lacrosse statistics frommm, yeah Lake City High School in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho. If ya line up the years, sure enough, I was a freshman there when he was a senior.

http://www.maxpreps....dam-marfice.htm

Hardy har har.

• Fire 1

Two questions... What's his story? Has he graduated, or is he injured..? Obviously not in the NFL.. I'm confused.

Second, is this kid racist? Beginning of the video. Says we're a hard working, blue-collared football team. Then goes on to list all the white guys we have at skill positions. Rex Burkhead would kick your ass bro.