I am rather proud to label myself as an "ESPN hates Nebraska" conspirist.

There's a huge pile of evidence to the contrary, but I guess it feels good to believe this.

You wouldn't by any chance be a Republican, would you?

Tea Party biotch. You know them freaks that cnn and msnbc are always calling "right wing extremists". yeah. That's ME.

Not really though.

They are silly. And what's worse, there was a time when I was part of that "ESPN hates us" bandwagon. I don't look back on those days with pride.

Anymore, I don't see it as 'ESPN hates Nebraska'. I see it more as 'ESPN loves whoever is doing good.' Have a good record? ESPN wants to talk about you. Lose games and fall off? ESPN will talk about the team that beat you or a team that is doing good. It's the nature of the beast.

What fools ........ consider this with the touch back we get the ball on the 20 ........... Lets say fine give Penn St the 7 points and oh yea instead of the 25yd line, NE sarts with the ball on the 20 ........... Game ends as before but we win by 2 not 9. This is a great call to complain about but too bad for Penn State they were not good enough to protect a 14 point lead at half time. We can find bad calls all day the result in points ..... not always at the goal line but what about calls that allow an offense to sustain a scoring drive instead of a punt, these are just a bad as they lead to points that should not be on the board. Very unprofessional for announcers to keep harping on a call, most of the time officiating crews get more respect than this (unless they are NFL replacements). If they want to complain get off the air and start a Penn State fan blog.