[Insert clever "toss" pun here]

JTrain

Out of 22 tosses, 3 went for negative yards, and 2 went for no gains lol. That is just crazy, but glad Beck stayed with what was working!

NUance, Choi is a beast. I think our Oline played very well in those games, and even in the past games. Watching those, you see how much work they do, and how much they help Abdullah find those holes.

Well it's obviously one of the most effective plays in the playbook, so let's keep running it. Especially the next 2 weeks against a couple of teams we should be able to punch in the mouth all the way down the field.

I think we should make it a contest between Ameer, Cross, Heard and Rex on who can average more rushing yards/carry lol.

The thing I like about the way they ran the toss plays against PSU is that it kind of hearkens back to the T.O. days when we'd have a certain number of plays that we ran all the time. We knew we were going to run them, the opponents knew we were going to run them and it was just a "dare you to stop it" approach. PSU did get a couple stops, cause they are a very good D, but to Beck's credit, he kept swinging that hammer. Hope we continue to see him stick with things that work. Lord knows we've got enough of an arsenal that something will work.

The thing I like about the way they ran the toss plays against PSU is that it kind of hearkens back to the T.O. days when we'd have a certain number of plays that we ran all the time. We knew we were going to run them, the opponents knew we were going to run them and it was just a "dare you to stop it" approach. PSU did get a couple stops, cause they are a very good D, but to Beck's credit, he kept swinging that hammer. Hope we continue to see him stick with things that work. Lord knows we've got enough of an arsenal that something will work.

That is such a good feeling compared to 2009's porous offense. If one thing on this 2012 offense isn't working, guarantee you something else will.

• Fire 1