Dead

okaive

Quiet. I never heard the stadium so quiet in my life then it was yesterday. The only time the fans were alive were at the 1st qtr, when Minn was on 3rd down or us going for a TD. Other then that, absolute silence.

I also never seen it that empty during the 4th qtr. It was half empty. Didn't mind it when I driving out of the parking lot, but I am shocked that it was like that. And if people blame it on the cold, it wasn't that bad.

yeah...i noticed this as well. I think these past few weeks have something to do with it. I know I for one spent A LOT of emotional energy in the past 4 home games. I also think the general attitude was that we were gonna win the game and the way things played out that was never in doubt.

Quiet. I never heard the stadium so quiet in my life then it was yesterday. The only time the fans were alive were at the 1st qtr, when Minn was on 3rd down or us going for a TD. Other then that, absolute silence.

I also never seen it that empty during the 4th qtr. It was half empty. Didn't mind it when I driving out of the parking lot, but I am shocked that it was like that. And if people blame it on the cold, it wasn't that bad.

I was there, and I didn't think it was that bad. It just seemed quiet because we possessed the ball for almost 35 minutes of the game. I would bet that the TOP suring the first 2 and a half quarters was way more lopsided than that. Once the 2nd string offense got on the field, it was pretty much 3-and-out every series the rest of the game.

And way too many 60 seconds time outs. Also I'm disappointed with Huskers cheerleaders......no acrobat stunts? Why?

And way too many 60 seconds time outs. Also I'm disappointed with Huskers cheerleaders......no acrobat stunts? Why?

The cheerleaders haven't been allowed to do acrobatic stunts since like 2006 or something like that. Too many injuries. We are a "grounded" state.

Part of the problem is the long t.v. timeouts.Seemed to suck what ever energy the fans had.Also never really being challenged by Minnie,made it seem like the fans weren't excited.I actually still had my voice after the game,which is unusual.Even still,we did have a fan in our section who was told to sit down by security.Fans were complaining they couldn't see the game?Maybe some of these fans who don't want to stand or cheer for the Huskers,should stay home and watch it on t.v.Just my opinion.

The cheerleaders haven't been allowed to do acrobatic stunts since like 2006 or something like that. Too many injuries. We are a "grounded" state.

2004, after the lawsuit from Tracy Jensen. A former UNL cheerleader (from my hometown) that fell during a stunt and was paralyzed in 1996. I am not going to get into it any farther...

Its Minnesota.......... it was 38 - 0 at one point........... you can't expect the elderly too sit through that....................

2004, after the lawsuit from Tracy Jensen. A former UNL cheerleader (from my hometown) that fell during a stunt and was paralyzed in 1996. I am not going to get into it any farther...

In other words, gone high-flying acrobatics, tumbles across the end zone, tossing, pyramids, etc. I think is only school prohibits stunts.

Addem: Further investigation, only Duke Univ. and Nebraska was banned cheerleader stunts.