so mad

MichiganMan

On the bright side, we get to see the single most lopsided series in college football come back. The heated Penn State-Maryland rivalry currently has Penn State leading 35-1, with Maryland's lone win coming in 1961. They haven't met since 1993 when Penn State won 70-7, but I'm pretty sure both schools are excited about making this an annual series again.

35-1 is hilarously bad lol

All you need is some ponies.. and all will be better.

Joking aside, i think adding Maryland/Rutgers is a chess move to add 2 bigger teams. the BIG TEN conference will not stop at 14... they will add two more, and i assume it will be two big schools. Notre Dame will not miss out on the $$$.. or get stuck not being able to play teams like MICH/MICHST/USC because of the soon to be 9 game schedule.

I honestly believe Notre Dame will be a member of the B1G...

Joking aside, i think adding Maryland/Rutgers is a chess move to add 2 bigger teams. the BIG TEN conference will not stop at 14... they will add two more, and i assume it will be two big schools. Notre Dame will not miss out on the $$$.. or get stuck not being able to play teams like MICH/MICHST/USC because of the soon to be 9 game schedule.

That is true, I could see this as a move to establish an Eastern presence so that adding two big schools on the East Coast can be justified geographically. Someone like Clemson maybe.

That is true, I could see this as a move to establish an Eastern presence so that adding two big schools on the East Coast can be justified geographically. Someone like Clemson maybe.

Ok, that's it. Time to get the part of my brain that cares for college football lobotomized.

• Fire 1

Ok, that's it. Time to get the part of my brain that cares for college football lobotomized.

I lol'ed

+1 good sir!

I find this Mizzou fascination.....well fascinating.

They are Iowa without the BCS win and without Wrestling. Oh and ZERO final fours. Even Penn State has one.

Iowa with Kansas City and St. Louis, a larger student body and alumni base and most importantly...no Iowans.

I find this Mizzou fascination.....well fascinating.

They are Iowa without the BCS win and without Wrestling. Oh and ZERO final fours. Even Penn State has one.

Iowa with Kansas City and St. Louis, a larger student body and alumni base and most importantly...no Iowans.

Yeah, Mizzou would be a good fit. Plus we'd get Tuff_Tiger back as a poster. :lol:

• Fire 1