Huskerboard Thanksgiving Thread

Landlord

No, this is not a thread about the holiday like in the BS forum, this is a thread to discuss and share what you are thankful fore in regards to Husker football. Pretty simple - let's take some doses of humility, take in some perspective and have a moment to appreciate and enjoy what we have.

I'm thankful that I've gotten to watch every single game this season, whether on tv in HD or in person.

I'm thankful that Bo loves these players like sons, and is investing in their lives way in such a deeper way than just getting wins, losses and championships, but educating them and raising them up to be respectable men that care about the right things.

I'm thankful that we're 9-2. Holy crap.

I'm also thankful for all the thrilling games I've gotten to witness - I've enjoyed them quite a whole lot.

I'm thankful for Tom Osborne and the man that he is and has been for so long, representing but even more importantly, serving, this university so well.

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful that in this time of turmoil in college football with the PSU scandal, Coaches investigated for miss treatment, & unfaithful ones in many ways.. I'm a fan of Nebrsaka that they represent everything right in the world of sports.. Win or lose I'm proud to be a Husker fan...

I am thankful that NEB has won out so far and I honestly didn't see that happening...my preseason prediction of the regular season may come true if the Huskers beat Iowa this Friday!!! HA! Also, I am thankful that the Huskers got a convincing W against Minnesota on my birthday and I had the privilege of witnessing NEB's most successful and prestigious coach Tom Osborne walk out onto the field with the team. I honestly got choked up during that moment. I don't think I ever yelled so hard in my life.

• Fire 2