Iowa's Roster

EZ-E

Last week I heard an announcer say that Iowa has zero talent. I began to think about it, and he wasn't wrong in any aspect. Come to think of it, there is only one player from Iowa's roster that I think could play for us and that is James Morris.

Question for you, is there any player from Iowa's team other than the one listed above that you would take on our team?

As sad as this is, Iowa is just flat out bad, they have no football players, they have a head coach that clearly doesn't have them going in the right direction, and if they would like to exercise their right to encourage Ferentz to seek employment elsewhere they would have to pay him 20 million dollars to get rid of him.

People wanted to claim last year that we have MAC talent, well I honestly think Iowa Western vs Iowa would be a good game.

Micah Hyde is about all. Their best players got hurt during the PSU game.

Morris really isn't that good. Slow in coverage.

They have no real threats on the D line.

Keenan Davis (projected 1st round preseason) has had an awful season along with Vandenberg.

Really the best part of the team is their kicker or offensive line.

I'd honestly also Take DE faith Ekakitit, OL Jordan Walsh, and TE Ray Hamilton. All these guys NU recruited pretty hard. Would also love to see what Dobson and Else could do with Cole Fisher. I thought Cole looked better coming out if Millard north than Sean. And think the youngest Fisher could be the best one yet.

I'd honestly also Take DE faith Ekakitit, OL Jordan Walsh, and TE Ray Hamilton. All these guys NU recruited pretty hard. Would also love to see what Dobson and Else could do with Cole Fisher. I thought Cole looked better coming out if Millard north than Sean. And think the youngest Fisher could be the best one yet.

Cole had a knee injury didnt he in HS? IIRC.

Cole had a knee injury didnt he in HS? IIRC.

Blew out his ACL in a basketball game his junior year. Committed to the hawks before his senior year after most schools backed off. Iowa and Kansas were his only offers at his commitment time. Film before injury was great and was solid as a senior after the injury. NU sniffed around late in the process but the verbal was strong.