There's nothing to celebrate yet-Shatel

Pretty good read by Shatel

They remember. In 2009, they were one second — one second — from beating Texas and winning the Big 12 title. Two years ago, they were up 17 on Oklahoma and couldn't close the deal.

And now these seniors, and this staff, have a third chance. By the looks under those brims, they don't aim to miss this time.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20121123/HUSKERS/708089987/1002#shatel-legends-title-doesn-t-cap-anything-for-nu

I'm with sheepdogmark. I would LOVE to see us decimate Wisconsin. I'm concerned about that game. I was over at the Wiscy boards and they think they can beat us. Someone on their board say something to the effect of 'We've improved more than they have.' I don't know if I agree with that or not. I think it will be two evenly matched teams. It will be interesting to see how they play Penn State and what a win over Penn State will do to Wiscy or what a loss will do to them. I hope that they win and come into the game with us over confident.

For us, I just want us to play a smash mouth complete game with NO MISTAKES.

What did you expect on their board though lady? I think this team is extremely focused and I don't know if anyone can stop them from their goals, couldn't have said that in the past few years. In the past we've folded like a deck of cards.................now?...............................Now we step up and take those punches to the face and ask for more! Keep coming like a pack of wild dogs and we KNOW that we can win the game. Just one more Huskers............just one more!

What did you expect on their board though lady? I think this team is extremely focused and I don't know if anyone can stop them from their goals, couldn't have said that in the past few years. In the past we've folded like a deck of cards.................now?...............................Now we step up and take those punches to the face and ask for more! Keep coming like a pack of wild dogs and we KNOW that we can win the game. Just one more Huskers............just one more!

We sure do ask for more....(turnovers, penalties, blown assignments...)

Who has improved the most is a good question, I don't close attention to Wiscy but I assume the extra time to break in a QB has to have made Wisconsin better but the Penn State loss makes me wonder. As for the Huskers I think the Defense has gotten much better than they were during the earlier game with Wisconsin. I can't wait for the game but also let me say the I hate rematches ...... said the same thing in the UCLA or Stanford thread.